"first of all, don't call me 'sweet cheeks' and second tell your ugly ass friend to watch who he's talking to, cause when i'm out of this car and am done being tied up, h e's the one that's not gonna quit bitchin' about his own life being taken." I let out full of hatred.

they soon both burst out with laughter. "You??" he points continuing to chuckle. "ah, you crack me up sweet cheeks." he again calls me that. Little do they know once i get out of here they're so gonna get it. I chose to smile innocently smile at them, and they begin to quiet up.

The man suddenly sit up straighter grabbing his mask "ahem, alright lets head inside. mister J will be pleased to see you." he flicks his cigarette out of the car window. I quit smiling and sit up more straight as well letting out a sigh of annoyance.

They both leave out the car and slam the door behind them. Silence filled my ears as I watch them make their way to my side of the door. They again were laughing about something. I glare as they let me out, they start to hold me closely by them like they didn't trust me and I immediately squirm trying to out of their grip.

"HEY! I can walk myself!" I shove them but their grip only got tighter. Ouch!! This is not going to end well for them. god i want to rip their heads off right here. I immediately laugh to myself making them look uncomfortable. "whats so funny?" one of them choose to ask.

I quickly turn my head at him and smirk. "you'll see" I respond leaving it to his imagination. He turns to look at his little pal and his friend just shrugs. I begin to look at the mansion and I start to feel shivers. Its feels like its been so long since I've been here. I look around and my eyes land on the rose garden, i let out a silent sigh.

He begins to unlock the front door and basically pushes me inside, "I SAID WATCH IT!" I growl giving him a deadly stare. I soon turn my head to find Cameron by the door frame witnessing how they're treating me. "I'll take from here you guys." He lays a hand on my back gently and glares at the other two men. I begin to shake my head, "No! no, i want to be untied!" I demanded.

Cameron raises his eyebrows and nods, "I will Violet, but you really need to calm down.. ok?" He says eyeing me closely. I huff and nod, "fine.. Its fine i'm calm" I continue to nod taking slow breaths. He gives a small smile and takes out a pocket knife from his pocket. The other two assholes who drove me here just stare like they are judging.

I give them a smile and Cameron catches on not saying a word. After he was done cutting the ropes behind me I begin to rub my wrist noticing i have a rope burn. it literally hurts so much. "thanks Cameorn!" I say honestly.

"I just can't believe after all this time you still remember my name!" he lightly lets out a laugh tucking his pocket knife away. I shrug but then turn to look at the two other men who not only shot me but made jokes about me, just staring at them made me tighten my fist. They both gulp looking more nervous by the second. OH IT'S TIME!!

I begin to run for them and head straight for the bunny mask one who first of all shot me, I jump on him and begin to hit him with punches to the jaw and he lets out a scream, "get this bitch off me!!" He asks for help but his friend was only laughing and Cameron was just covering his mouth hiding his smile.

He eventually lands hard onto the ground and i start to see blood pouring out his nose making me feel more satisfied by every second. I then knee his stomach not giving any more fucks. I start to feel someone pull me away from him and I notice it is his other friend, who was also telling me to stop bitching just not to long ago. I smirk and then gut him with my knee and begin to now throw more punches at him.

Cameron was just enjoying everything. "AGH, WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU??!" He whined. I laugh like a maniac, "who's the one bitching now, BITCH!" I kick him in the balls leaving to groan in pain. I look over to the bunny cunt who is still lying on the ground in pain. I skipped my way to his side and then kick him hard in the balls as well.