Chapter 1: Bright smile and head up

This book is being edited as we speak. There may be some mistake to this book. So don't be afraid to point them out for me please. Enjoy!!!😍😘

Beep zeep' the alarm clock beep at 6:00 every morning at this time. Oh God why?.  I got ready for a wonderful day at George Tower high school, where i would be awarded for being the top student in the school for the 5th time in a row. 😁.

Oh yes!!, rubbing this victory into my peers face will be exceptional 🙌, thinking of this gave me a tingle in my stomach, a perk of proudness and the best part of it, its just that it never gets old seeing all the jealous bastard  faces. 😁hehehe😭
(Tears)

You should know how proud I am. I was always consider a out cast and this led me to be bullied, every day by my peers and so called friends. I don't know what I have done to deserve this, yet the school continue to be a against me. I don't know; up until charm came, he was the highlight of the school.
    Thinking the bullied would stop but it only intensify....

One day he brace me in a corner, telling me a preposition. it was more of a demand; where I wont tell that where related and he'll stop the bulling, but he claim if the school ever finds out that where cousin, he'll end my reputation, and make my life a living hell and I'll get bullied worse, than the first time..i agreed and gave him what he wanted: my mouth was close.  the bulling was cut down little by little until I was invisible, it felt like a relief.

Well let's get ready then, I just can't wait. getting out of my bed when something stop me; a shadow, entering my room, it was only my cousin charm 'great'. step cousin I added. I don't  much about him just that he was my dad: new wife nephew as I was told. he was staring me down it creeps me out.

"Speaking to your self again cousin dearest? Are we, you know it's not good for your health or your so-called reputation: perfectionist reputation" he said intriguingly, a  smirk played out on his face revealing a board smile. he had white hair neatly cut and sexy chisel face with pink kissable lips and eye like the grass freshly cut. Yum!

"Nothing is wrong with it, if you must know its called praising my self, it motivates me to be sane cause a girl like me need a little of it in my life you know you should try it?" I mumble to my self but he herd.

"Sadly I don't, i think its a little creepy and beyond my reputation and beside my motivation come from .in.between.the.legs. not madness cous if you knows what I mean_" he throw himself on my bed and folding his arm under his head. Gazing threw the window as the sun reflect on his eyes causing it to glister like the stars in the night.

"Get off! Your disgusting how can you be related to my step mother she is well mannered and your just.. not!" I demanded.

"Your so beautiful, why cant i get you out of my mind, I'm going crazy why couldn't you have been mine?!" he said with a stern look with mix emotion in his eye.

I was lost, what the hell was that all about !. . i was just in his eye full of emotion he place his hand on my check swiftly moving it away.

"Well whatever, I only came up here to tell you that Aunt wants you down stair now! before I was rudely disturb by your madness" he said amusingly. Staring in his eyes I was beyond confused at the moment. Why the hell was charm giving me Google eyes?. Breaking the moment we just shared.

"Huh?Why? What for? "I said nonchalantly back to my senses.

"Don't know. don't care! I'm going back to bed" he got up from my bed and mumble something under his breath but I didn't really catch it. Before I could say something he went threw the door and slam it in my face. Asshole.