-39-

-El-

Me and jack had finally gotten seated in our seats on the plane.
But of course he was stopped to take pictures along the way with his amazing little fans.

It surprised me that they wanted pictures with me as well, some were snobby towards me but some were nice and even used me and Jack's ship name.

Once we sit down jack intertwined our hands and kissed my hand.
I was playing with his a little. He was wearing his black thick glasses and scrolling through twitter while we wait to leave.

"Look, they're telling everyone you're back and coming to LA. They really assumed so fast." Jack told me while showing me the pictures we just took with the fans.
"Jella is back bitches!" I said, reading one girl's tweet.

"Here let's take one." He suggested while pulling his camera up. I posed, kissing his cheek while he made his little scrunched up face. It was adorable.

He posted it, tagging me in it, with it saying "YES MY LOVE IS BACK AND SHES FIERCY AND READY TO GO OUT TO CHIPOTLE WHEN WE GET BACK TO LA!" He sends it but I laugh at the stupid little dorky tweet.

"I'm gonna sleep a little okay babe." I pecked his cheek before snuggling into his side. I rested my head on his arm and slowly drifted off into sleep.

~*~*~*

"Babe...babe...babe...BABE!" I stirred awake to jack poking me and shaking me.

"What?" I groaned while cuddling into his side.

"We landed. We need to go baby. I'll carry you but you gotta get up and leave the plane first." He negotiated, knowing it take me a while to move.

"Fiiiinne." I groaned and moved from my seat to grab my back on top.

We left the plane, heading towards the exit of the airport and as jack promised he would carry me there on his back.

I could've sworn that I heard girls screaming around us but it fades and I go back to sleep.

~*~*~*

I guess I slept through the car ride to jack and Jack's apartment.

"Babe, can you walk? It was a lot to carry you and our bags in the airport. I don't know if I can did it again since I'm tired too." He begged slightly.
I yawned and nodded in agreement.
Jack smiles and kissed my lips before exiting the über car.

I grabbed my bag and head up the stairs to his apartment.

Once we get there jack stops to pull his keys out to unlock the door.

Once the door is opened I see Quinn and jack standing in the kitchen, waiting.

"THE BAD BITCH IS BACK!" Quinn announced while she runs up to hug me.
I was taken back by the full force of her hug but I caught myself and hugged back.

"But you've been here for a while." I giggled.

"Nah! You're more badass than me."

"Uh...last time I saw you, you had a knife up against cam's neck to hold him back. That's totally badass!" I told her.

"Okay okay that was very cool but my other badass bitch is back and I don't have to be stuck with two boys that are huge slobs." She told me.
"That's very true." I nod in agreement.

"Come on. I'll show you to you and Jack's room." She grabs my bag and drags me up the stairs.
"Okay this is me and Gilinsky's room and the that's Johnson and your room." She points down the hall to the rooms and leads me there.

She opens the door wide enough for me to fit in with our bags.

The room was nice and big and white. The bed was probably a king size bed with some lights hanging up.
His floor was white tiles.
He had a little shelf with some books in it. He had a desk in the corner by the large window. Ok his desk were his computer and other things.

"You like it? I made him cleaning up before he left." She sounded like a strict mom.
"Yeah...I miss you guys." I breathe out once I relax on the bed.

"We all missed you. Cameron even has been apologizing to us for months now. He has really changed. Things have been going great. People have been dating and being cute together. Me and gilinsky have been close and dated. A lot of stuff changed." She rambled on.

"So are you guys still having magcon?" I changed the subject after Quinn was done talking.
She frowns once I ask and I feel anxiety build up in me.
"Jack never told you, huh?"

"Told me what?"

"Magcon was over. That was the last one...but the boys want to go their own ways. Cameron wants to do bigger things like acting and such. The jacks have their songs out and are recording an EP right now. I don't know about everyone else yet. But so far we're all still close. We'll always be close." She told me with a slight smile.

"I'm happy for our boys. I've heard of their songs. I like them." I told her to lighten up the mood in the atmosphere.
"You better. You're boyfriend is the fucking rapper." She giggled while climbing into bed next to me.

We giggle and stare at the ceiling.

"I'm happy to have another girl here. It's kinda boring to be around two boys who just leave to go record and don't get back till midnight or some time late." She told me.

"Quinn?"

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Do you think everything is gonna change?"

"As in a good change or a bad change?" She propped her hand on the bed and lead on her side to look at me.

"I don't know maybe both, but I have a feeling everything is gonna change."

"It doesn't matter. We're all together and nothing will tear us apart. We'll be okay as long as stick together. I promise we'll be fine." She reiassured me and I nod my head.

"Wanna go shopping tomorrow?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and smirk.

"As long as we hit up hot topic." I giggled and she agreed.

---------------------------------

Sorry I didn't update like I said I would. I've been busy over the weekend.
But just to let you know the lady chapter is next and its short too.

Stay alive✌🏻️❤️