-10-

Ella

I was hanging out in Matt's room. me and him were packing and Thats when he asked me something.

"Were you crying last  night?" He asked out of the blue. "Yeah." I confessed. He came and sat on the bed next to me.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked. "No. I'm fine. I was with Johnson and Nash. They made me feel better." I said. I smiled at the words that came out of Johnson's mouth. So sweet and kind.

"Oh we all got you something and I said I would give it too you." Matt said as something crossed his mind.
He took something out of his pocket and threw it to me. I struggled to catch it, but I caught it.

I looked at it and saw it was a IPhone 6. It was gold. My mouth and eyes were wide. No. Fucking. Way!

"...Uh...I'm lost for words." I said. He chuckled. "Well, its yours and it is already set up and has all the apps on there and all of our numbers on them. You can change the things on it, if you want. Also..." He went to his desk and opens it and pulls a few things out.

He walks over to me and hands me the objects. "Here." He smiled.
I looked at the plastic things in my hand. Holy shit!!!!

It was a $50 iTunes card, a $100 Hot Topic card, and a credit card.

"I think there's 100 dollars on the credit card. Maybe almost 200$." Matt said. I didn't care and hugged him tight.
"Thanks, but why would you guys all do this?" I asked. "We treat you like our trophy. We thought that you would need Money on this trip and we thought you would get bored so here's a phone." He said.

I hugged him tighter. "Thank you matt and tell that to the other guys too." I said. He wraps his arms around me. We stayed like this for a while, till we heard someone from downstairs.

"It's time to go guys! The Uber is waiting outside! Let's Go!" Cameron yelled from downstairs. I grab my bag and go to the door with Matt. He and I were chatting about a funny video we watched together earlier that day.

"Hey Ella? Can you come help me?" I heard gilinsky call from his room. I sighed and climbed the stairs and walked down the hall to Gilinsky's room. The door was cracked open a little. I opened it to find gilinsky shirtless and throwing clothes everywhere, from his closet.

"Gilinsky, you aren't ready?" I asked, annoyed that he wasn't at all ready. He looked at me and stopped digging for clothes.

"I need your help, badly. Help me pack. Please?" He begged. I shook my head and started to walk out of his room.

"Please. I don't want to be late for the flight." He begged. I groaned and turned to help.

"Just pack 10 shirts, 10 pairs of pant, and socks. I'll get the rest out of your bathroom." I said, as I was already digging things out of his bathroom. I grabbed hair gel, hair brush, tooth brush, toothpaste, floss, deodorant, and Axe.

I grabbed his phone and phone charger and made a run for his bag. i looked to see that he had all his clothes picked out and he had some other things like hats and shoes. We started to suff everything in his bag, while he explains why he didn't pack.

"Thank you ella. It's just that I fell asleep and I just woke up about 5 minutes ago." He explained. we were finally packed and ready to go. That's when we heard the door open. "Guys were are going to be late! Let's go!" Cameron shouted. We zipped the bag up. I put my jacket on and we left out the door to the uber car.

I sat in the back next to Johnson and Gilinsky. I had really good look at gilinsky now and man, he looks like shit! There was bags under his eyes. he smiled really bad. When was the last time he took a shower or slept? He also was staring at his phone, so eagerly, like he waiting for something to happen.

I poked his side. He looked up at me with a icy stare. "What?" He hissed. He looked like he hadn't slept for days.

"Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked. I licked his champed lips and looked back at his phone screen, that was off. I decided to leave him alone.

We were in front of the airport. Holy shit!!!!

There was a lot of teenager girls surrounding our car. The uber driver honked his horn a lot to tell the girls to move. They all started to bang on the windows and jumping on the side's of the car. Johnson handed me some glasses and told me to keep my head down and not say a word or do anything but get inside the airport.

We had our bags ready and we opened the door. Right away, I heard mean things shouted at me.

"Slut!" "Crack Whore!" "Gold Digger!" Get out of here bitch! You don't belong here!" "Is she dating one of my men?" "Get lost!"

And so much more. I held my breathe and kept walking.

====

We finally board our private jet! A freaking private jet!  We all start to fall asleep, except gilinsky, who was still holding his phone tight in his hand. I fell asleep next to Nash and Matt.

====

I was shaken awake. I opened my eyes to see Cameron. I punched his arm for waking me up. He just glares at me and walks out of the now empty jet. I grunted and grabbed my bag and left.

I caught up with the guys and we were going into another Über car.
We got to the hotel and again I had to go through the crazy fan girls and had to be yelled at.

We went to the front desk and they give us our rooms.

Me, Mahogany, and her sister Eve, shared a room.
Nash, Cameron, and Carter sleep in one room.
Jack J, Jack G, and Aaron sleep in one room.
Taylor, Matthew, and Jacob sleeping in one room.
Shawn, Hayes, and Sam sleep in a room.
JC, Ricky, and Kian sleep in a room too.

Why do the last few people sound familiar? Maybe I seen them from somewhere.

We went to our rooms. I opened my door with my key and entered.
I saw a girl with red curly hair. She had a blue skirt on with a white crop top, with a blue jacket over it. She was digging in her bag.

She looked up at me. "Oh, your Elliot. I thought you were a guy." She said. She seemed surprised. I laughed. "No. Why did I sound hot?" I joked. She started to laugh. "Yep." She answered.

I placed my bag down and jumped on the bed. "Ouch!" I heard. I looked up to see a girl with Brown long hair and Brown eyes. I looked down and saw her foot.

"Oh I'm so sorry. I didn't me t-"
"Its fine." She said. "I'm Eve." She greeted. She had her hand out. I shook it. She went back to scrolling through her phone.

We heard someone knock on the door. "Bat needs us to meet in his room!" Someone yelled from the other side.

"Okay, thanks!" Mahogany yelled back. "Lets go." Eve said. She got up and we left the room.

Went to that's room and everyone were there. My eyes caught a group of boys. I backed up against the wall once I saw them. Oh no! Please not them!