-21-

-El-

I step out of the shower with Jack behind me. My legs feel like jelly and its a little hard to walk but it'll go away...hopefully.

I put on one of Johnson's big t-shirts and put on my shorts from last night.
I get back into bed with Johnson and cuddle into his side again.
All I hear is our breathing.

"We're you scared to be a-around O2L?" Here we go again.
"It doesn't really matter." I muttered harshly.
"Yes it does if they made you feel like this." Jack argues.

"Feel like what? Weak?" I knew they made me weak. They used me and I didn't know what else to do. I WAS ONLY 15!!!
Tears brimming in my eyes. I haven't been the same since my first time that JC took away from me. I was weak and I didn't like it at all. He took my virginity and I can never get it back!

"They just make the light behind you're eyes less bright. I see it every time you walk by them or they do something or you hear their names." His voice full of worry and concern.

"Can we forget this? I can handle myself. I'm okay, I promise." I lied. I didn't know how to deal with this.
I most certainly didn't need Jack nagging me about it.
I just need a clear mind and hopefully I can think straight and figure things out.

"Okay. I'll drop it." Jack kisses my forehead.
We cuddle in silence.

======

-Quinn-

I was walking back up to Kat's room with them trailing behind.

"Hey what do you wanna do today?" Hayes asked us once we got to their room.

"I don't care. As long as it's fun." Kat shrugged her shoulders.
"Let's go to the beach!" I exclaimed.
I loved the beach. I know that sounds lame and cheesy but it's true!
My boyfriend use to bring me there when I was 18, now I'm 22 and I should be over him but I can't get over him.

I shook the thoughts away and pulled my attention on Hayes and Kat, who were texting and asking if anyone wanted to go to the beach.
I fell on the other bed and cuddled up in the blankets.

"Wait! How did you get our room key earlier?" Hayes question once he realized it.

"Oh, that wasn't hard. Just seduced the boy up by the front desk. Then I said I need the key and he gave it too me. Plain and simple." I popped the P on simple.

"That's Quinn for you." Kat smiled at Hayes.

I laugh at that.
I shut my eyes and fall into a deep slumber.

=====

-Johnson-

I looked upon her as she sleeps. I never thought of falling for her. She seemed more and more comfortable with me everyday.

Ella seemed like the girl that I would date if we met like normal people, not hey your our sex slave but I love you so let's date sort of way.

I wanted her to myself not to share, but I can't do that. It would break one of our rules.
We had rules for ourselves before we got her and one of them was we had to share unless we started dating someone else then she isn't ours anymore.

Maybe I can get everyone to date someone. That's not that hard.
These boys will fall for any girl here, they just try to keep to themselves.

I just want Ella to be away from these pigs and I know how hard it is for her and all the things she goes through.
I just feel bad for her.

=====

-El-

So apparently when I was asleep everyone agreed to go to the beach, so I'm now getting ready with Eve and Mahogany.
I placed on a two piece swimsuit and place some short and ripped MCR tshirt.
Eve was putting on pink and black two piece and placed a sun dress over it and put on sandals.
Lox put on a dark red swimsuit and put on some shorts and a long shirt over it.