-22-

-Ella-

~Skip to Monday~

I woke up on the bus. It was bright and early. We had to use a bus for it since the destinations are closer and it's much fun this way anyways.

I climbed out of my bunk that I shared with Matt, who was past out in his bunk.
I was only in shorts and a crop top. I had messy hair and I wanted food.
I walked to the front, to see Nash, Shawn, Carter, Eve, Mahogany, Aaron, and The jacks sitting and messing around and talking loud.
Damn it's only fucking 8 am! Why are they up this early?!?!?

I wasn't a morning person so just a heads up.

I put my music in and blocked out everyone and the annoying music, they were playing, out.

I shuffled over to the counter and grabbed a apple.
I went to the couch by Taylor and sat on the end couch armrest thingy.

'Nine in the Afternoon' played and I started to move a little and my bad mood faded off and I danced around to the garbage to throw away my apple core.

I bumped right into a wall after I throw my apple core away.
I then realized that it was someone I bumped into.
I pull one of my headphones out of my ear, looking up and saw Cam.

"Hi." He winked at me. I've learned to forget things and forgive him.
Things have been pretty nice with Cameron.

"Hey." I smiled back at him. Oh that's right. Today is his day. That explains why he's so happy and giddy.

I start to walk away that is until he grabs my hand, pulling me back into his chest.

"God I wish we weren't in the bus today but that doesn't mean we can't 'hang out'." He put air quotes on hang out.
Before I could answer I was already being pulled to the way back.
We past a couple of rooms and went to the way back, where there was a big bed. He lightly pulls me to the bed. He sits on the edge, me in between his legs.

He was staring up at me, smiling at me. I felt really uncomfortable.
Wait, why do I feel like that?!
I should be use to this!

I wrapped my arms around his neck, smiling back.
I rested my forehead on his forehead.
"I missed you. I missed your body. I missed everything about you." He said, softly, his hand was raking through my hair. My hands were on his face.
My thumbs were rubbing his cheeks. God his voice was hot and so sweet, but I knew it was just sweet talk to get into my pants.

My smile fades, he didn't notice. Cam stops raking through my hair and reaches for my shorts.
My smile was gone.

He starts to kiss my neck, my hands went for his hair.
Cameron pulls at the hemp of my crop top. I pull it off, of course I don't sleep with a bra on. It's way comfortable to sleep without one.

He switched us, so my back was on the bed and he was hovering over me.
"Beautiful." He mumbles as his fingers explores my breast. I moan lightly and my head goes back.
His warm hands squeeze my breast hard and he starts to suck on one while he massages the other.

I felt his hands trail down to my shorts. He smoothly pulls them down with my underwear.
"God, I need you." He groans out.
He pulls his shirt off, making me breathless at the sight. His abs.
He saw me staring and smirks at me, going down to my heat.
He stuck two fingers into me and I moaned out.
"Sshh...we need to be quite." He whispered to me. I nod and cover my mouth with a pillow.

He goes in and out so fast, giving me so much pleasure. My fingers were tugging at his hair, my moans still being muffled by the pillow.

A knot was forming in my stomach.
"I'm g-gonna-"
"Hold it." He quickly pulls out and slips on a condom.
Without warning he enters me and starts to thrust in, not giving me time to adjust.