-19-

A little bit of sexual content in this chapter
Enjoy😘

-Ella-

I flutter my eyes open. The memories flow back from last night. I giggled to myself. It actually felt nice to sleep next to him. At least this time I didn't kick him off the bed.

I glance over at the sleepy Jack. He looked cute sleeping. Today was our free day so I just stayed where I was. No need to get ready or go anywhere.
I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram.
It made me sad to see hate comments on me, but one made me really sad to see.
It was from my friend Lilly.
It was a comment under one of my photos of me and everyone from Magcon.

LilyFlowerPower17: God she was such a slut at school makes me wonder why I was ever her friend.😡

I hate her now. I should have know she would say something like that. See I never had true friends.

"Morning." Jack's raspy and low morning voice was so hot. I shivered a little and it made the whole backstabbing bitch Lilly problem go away.

"Morning baby." I smiled up at him. He pecks my lips. I pecked back but he holds the kiss. He slips his tongue into my mouth. I moan into the kiss.
My hands run up and down his chest and stomach.

He holds my chin, kissing me, while his other hand starts to inch slowly down my to my breast. He grips onto my left breast tightly, making me moan and him grunt into the kiss.

"Mmmm Ella." He moans out. I felt happy to hear that.
Jack slowly let's go of my breast and inches down to my core. I moan at his touch. My hands were tugging at his hair viciously.

"I love you Jack Johnson." I moaned out once he pushed two fingers in. He attacks my neck with his lips. It made me jumpy and I no longer felt sleepy.

This man will be the end of me.

He starts to bite and even lick my neck. I was turning into a moaning mess. He was giving me so much pleasure. I soon came and he brings his fingers out, licking it. I was breathing so hard.
I went crazy when he lowered himself down and sucked my clit. I clenched a pillow over my face to stop my moaning.

Jack licks and laps at my heat. I started to roll my hips into his face again and he moans, sending vibration. He bites and nibbles. His hands squeeze my ass tight and he moans again. I feel a knot forming in my stomach. I, again, come and Jack licks me clean. This man is killing me!

I was breathing hard. "Oh my god...that felt so godamn good." I said slowly as I try to regain my breathing.
Jack appears out from under the blankets.
"I just hope no on heard us." He looked nervous. I hope no one heard us too.

"Yeah." I agreed.

"Hey I'm gonna go take a shower." I said moving out of his arms again. He holds my arm back though.

"Let's go." He said eagerly. He jumps out of bed and holds my hand.
I blushed at him.

-Jack Gilinsky-

I woke up in...the lobby? Oh shit I better leave before someone sees me.
Wait why was I in the lobby? I really shouldn't be out here especially when the fans start to show up and I'm only in my basketball shorts, no shirt and a blanket from my bed, tightly wrapped around me.

I get up from a couch that was close to the entrance. Then the memories flood back to me.
Nash wouldn't open the door so I went downstairs. I probably shouldn't have done that, but I was fucking tired. Why didn't Jack and Ella go fuck somewhere else?!

I start to stumble to the elevator. I push the button but once I lay a finger on it someone else's finger appears too on top of mine. It pulls away and I turn and look. There stood a beautiful girl with long blonde hair and tannish skin. She had a black SnapBack on and some black shorts with a white crop top. I didn't really know what to do.

She looks away and at her phone. She looked uninterested. I couldn't help but glance at her for a couple of seconds.

The ding of the elevator startles me. Me and her enter. I sat in the back and she was by the buttons.

I didn't care if she didn't like me I just couldn't let a girl like her leave me! Not again! I inch my way to her. She still had her eyes glued to her phone, texting.

"H-" the ding of the elevator and the doors opening stops me and she looks up at me for a split second. She walks past me and out the door. I get off too because this was my floor.

"Whoa! Whoa! Are you following me?" She stopped me.
"What?! No! I-I- this is just my floor." I stuttered like a fool. She studies me for a while, walking around me.

"Are you Jack Gilinsky or Matthew Espinosa?" She asked. She lifts open the blanket and sees my bare chest, making me blush.
"No, I'm Jack Gilinsky." I said. Closing the blanket.

"Oh good. I'm Quinn." She nods her head and walks off. I start to catch up to her.
"Wait what are doing?" I asked as she tries to open Hayes' and Kat's room. Was she a fan that snuck up here? No she would have knew me by my voice or something. Was she a maid?
No maids here don't wear those kinds of clothes.

"I'm here to get my sister, Katalina. I'm taking her home." She said simply and opens the door with a key. My mouth drops to the floor.

Wait Katalina is going home?!

Does Kat know?!

Why is Quinn taking her home?!