-16-

-Ella-

I woke up. I didn't feel Johnson's presence near me. I open my eyes and searched for him.
I cracked a smile to see him half on the bed and half on the floor. He was head first on the ground by his side of the bed.
I took out my phone and snapped a pic. I sent it to Instagram. Me being the mean one, I left him there. I got up and stretch.

I grabbed my brush and tried to tame my hair.
I put on a Star Wars crop top with some waist high shorts and put on my black converse. While I got ready I put on November by sleeping with sirens.

I couldn't help but sing with. I love Kellin Quinn's voice. Like his voice is so high but he still sounds like a guy, at least to me he does.
I was singing while I was putting on some lip balm.

"Morning." I heard. I spin around. Johnson was leaning against a wall. He had one hand on his neck. It must be soar.
"Soar?" I asked. He nodded his head.
"Don't sleep like that anymore than baby. Plan and simple." I giggled.

"You pushed me most of the night." He countered.
My laughing faded.
"Oh sorry." I murmur.
He comes to me and wraps his arms around me.
"It's fine. I like it rough." He winked.

We both burst out laughing and I might have spit.
I didn't care and he didn't care. Roger Rabbit by sleeping with sirens came on and me and Johnson slowly rock side to side.

I placed my head on his chest with my hands in a little fists on his chest too. His arms tightly wrapped around my waist. I started to hum along to the song.

"Nice voice. It's really pretty." I heard Johnson mumble.
"I don't sing much since I was always told that my voice was like a cat dying." I scoffed.
"Don't believe them and never let them bring you down." He mumbles.

"I never do. Besides that what my bands are there for. They saved me." I murmured.

"What?" Johnson must've thought I actually met them.
"No. They saved me with their music. The advice they give and everything they do. They saved me." I explained.

"Oh! I thought you met them or something and they saved you like the heroes in the movies." Johnson chuckled.

"My heroes don't wear capes. They wear piercings and have tattoos." I chuckled.

Bulletproof love by Pierce The Veil came on and boomed through our hotel room.

To my surprise Johnson sing a little bit to the song.
Wait! He knows the song?!
I gasped and looked at him with wide eyes and mouth.
"You know the song?" I said aghast. He cracked a smile.

"I've been listening to some bands for a while now because of you." He smiled. He leans down and kissed my forehead.
Butterflies swarmed around my stomach. He somehow was way more important to me like katalina.

Someone bangs at the hotel door making me and Johnson pull apart.
"Ella open up please! Me and mahogany forgot our key!"  Eve yelled through the door.
I looked back at Johnson, who was only in black joggers.

"Use the other door." I whispered to him. I point to the door that is connected to our room. I'm pretty sure it's open on the other side.
It leads to his room anyways.

He nods his head.
"Don't forget that it's my night tonight and I want to take you out tonight." He quickly whispers and runs to the other door.
The girls start to pound on the door again. Johnson shuts the door behind him and I open the door to the girls.

"Hey guys." I exhaled.
"Hey! We have magcon is in one hour and Bart needs us downstairs in 20 minutes." Eve said all in one breath.
I nod and leave downstairs to the lobby.

====

We were in the middle of magcon. I sat by lox while she turns the song to something more up beat.
She and I start to dance around. The guys were all fooling around and vining.
I felt something pull me back.

I was pulled to the way back. My mouth was covered so I couldn't tell.

I was pushed into a janitor room. I was against the wall. A light came on and I saw JC. He was really close to my face.

I send him a icy stare.

"What do you want with me asshole?" I spat.

"I'm so sorry Elliot. Me and the guys are really sorry. You've grown since we last saw of you." He was fast and happy.

"What do you want? I don't accept your pointless apology." I sneered. He drops his smile. he seemed hurt. Good! They deserve it!

"Listen Ella, what we did was very wrong and I'm so sorry. The guys didn't know what to do when we saw you. We were scared you would tell someone that you were our....sex slave. We all changed and I want to start over with you again." He mumbles the last words.

It was quiet, all we heard was the music that lox played on stage.

"I don't want to start over. I want to move on and forget my past." I felt tears in my eyes.

Jc was my boyfriend and the guys didn't approve of it because I wouldn't t sleep with them and they put so much stress on us and we would fight and yell. In the end we broke up. My contract with them end about a month later and I went home.

I never spoke with him again.

"I miss you. I need you." He takes a step closer to me.
No I'm not taking him back. I don't even love him! Not anymore.

"Stop!" I shoved him and walk to the door. "I don't want you and I moved on." I utter and open the door. I swing it shut and walk back to the stage. Everything was the same. No one questioned anything.

I never want to face O2L again, but that is impossible when I see them everyday.