-14-

-Ella-

Throughout the whole movie me and Nash kept talking a bit loud, JC and Kian were throwing popcorn at each other and Matt was at the end trying to act as if he didn't know us.

Soon a employee came and escorted us out of the movie theater and we were banned for a week. Wow! Assholes!

"Let's go back to the hotel because I just want to sleep." I suggested, tiredly.
Everyone agreed and went left and went to our hotel.
I wasn't really tired because the pop I had started to kick in and I up.

Yeah I'm a really hyper person when I get just a tiny bit of sugar. I don't have a disorder!

....

Once I get back to my room I see that I was alone.
Where are Eve and Lox?

I stepped out and walked down the hall and found a door cracked open. I walked in there stood everyone talking and messing around.
Eve was laying next to Cameron and Lox was talking with Aaron.

Well that explains where they are. I looked in the corner and saw Hayes and Katalina listening to music. They were jamming out. It looked so cute!
I couldn't help but take a picture of them.

Everyone else were talking all around the bed. Except Gilinsky, Nash, and Johnson weren't here. Maybe they were talking with Gilinsky about what happened.

I decided to relax and enjoy hanging out with these crazy people.

Me, Lox, Eve, and Katalina all sat in a circle in our room.
"Okay let's go with celebs. Who is the top 5 hottest guys ever?" Lox started off. Me and Katalina immediately knew who we would pick.

"Okay, 1. Cameron Dallas.
2. Dylan O'brien
3. Channing Tatum
4. Justin Bieber
5. Zac Efron" Eve named off the top of head while she used her fingers to count them off.

"Wow those are mine too except cam. Mine would be Aaron." Lox pointed out.
Lox and Eve high fived. "Awe! You guys like cam and Aaron? That's cute." Kat cooed.
Eve and lox blushed a deep red.

"So what about you El?" Eve asked. I gave them some weird looks.

"Does it have to be 5?" I asked. "You can name ten if you like." Lox allowed. I smirked and started right off with ten to one.

"Ashley Purdy, Vic Fuentes, CC, Gerard Way, Frank Lero, Kellin Quinn, Mikey Way, Austin Carlile, Oli Sykes, and Andy Biersack." I said. Eve and lox gave me confused expressions. I just smile.

"Biersack?" Lox asked. "Don't make fun of my savoiurs!" Kat warned. "Oh god Andy and his freaking blue eyes!" I gushed.
"I know! He's a god!" Kat hollered out.

"Okay okay! Let's not talk about this again. You girls never shut about you're bands do ya?" Eve asked annoyed with us.
It made me and Kat laugh.

"Nope because they were there for us when no one else was. They have saved lives with their music and even better they look great while doing it." Kat chuckled.

"Let's not talk about bands..lets talk about FOOD!" Eve suggested. We all agreed because who doesn't love food?

=====

-An hour later-

A loud crash made us jump from the bed. "W-what w-was that?" I quivered. "I don't know but it sounds like it's coming from Gilinsky and Johnson's room." Lox thought.
Lox was up on her feet and at the door that connects to the boys room.

"What are you doing?" I heard Eve panic. "What if the boys hurt themselves?" Lox spoke. Eve shrugged her shoulders. "Then let's go check on them." I insisted.

Lox grips onto the door and opens it. Another loud crash came from the room. Lox opens it wide enough for us to see. "Oh my god! Jack!" She gasped and ran into the room. I glance quickly over at Eve and Kat. We turn and run into the room.

It was a bit dark, since it's like midnight and there was only like one little light on.
I looked to my right. Nothing. I turn to my left and gasped to see Gilinsky on the ground in a corner, clenching his fist tight to his chest. Blood was covering his fist and it got all over his chest.  There

"Gilinsky!" I shrieked. I went to his side, lox was trying to get things out of him like why is his hand bleeding. I ripped my plaid sleeve off my right arm and ripped it big enough to wrap around his hand.

I started to wrap his arm. "Kat go get ice! Eve go get help!" I command as I wrapped gilinsky's hand. He winced in pain and shoves lox back in reflexes.

Lox falls back, but she gets up and again she asks questions.
"Lox, let's first wrap his hand then ask what happened." I was a bit annoyed with her.

Once Kat got back with ice and I wrapped gilinsky's arm nice and tight I placed the bag on ice on his hand. I looked around and saw a broken painting that hung on the wall and the bathroom was destroyed and the beds were messy.

Damn did Gilinsky have some rage thing?

Kat returned from our room and placed her phone into her back pocket.

"The boys all went to get some burritos. They said they'll be here in 20 minutes. Let's get him to a hospital because he could have broken bones or might need stitches" Kat insisted. "Fine. Let's go Gilinsky." I helped him up and led him outside to Kat's car.

=====

The whole way there Gilinsky wouldn't speak or even look me in the eye. I drove, Eve sat up front and the rest sit in the back seat.

I parked the car in the parking lot. Eve already was helping Gilinsky out of the car.
We all huddled around a desk and asked the young nurse but she kept staring at Gilinsky.

"Nurse he is bleeding! You help us then you can dream about having sex with him later on." I said through gritted teeth. She was embarrassed and started to type on her computer.
"Here fill these forms out." She whimpers and hands us some papers. I snatch it out of her hands and start to scribble things down.
I was done and hand it back.

"A doctor will be out in to help you." She didn't make eye contact with me. Good. She's scared of me.
That makes me smile as I sat down by Gilinsky and Eve.

"Okay, now you can tell us what happened." I exhaled.

Gilinsky rolled his eyes and kept quiet. Was he pissed at me?
I left him alone.

I wonder why he was destroying stuff! Why the hell was he ignoring us!