-18-

It was silent the way back to the hotel. We some how made it past a big crowd of fan girls and even went through a busy highway. My legs were killing me the whole way.

Johnson seemed lost in thought when I finally spoke, once we were on our floor.

"Jack?" He jolted a little and looks at me.
"Yeah?" He licks his lips.

I didn't know what to do or what to say! I just hate it when it's so godamn quiet!

"Where are we gonna go to do it?" I looked down at my shoes as we walked.
I felt Jack grasp my hand and he pulls me close to his side.

"We don't have to do it. I respect your decisions." He said softly.
God I loved it when he says things like this.

"No! I want it." I said, a little too loud. Jack shushes me.

"Okay. I can tell Jack to sleep in Nash's room tonight and we can sleep in my room. Is that okay?" He asked.
"Sure." I uttered. I just remembered Gilinsky. I hope he's doing okay.

=====

I watched as Johnson walks into the room, while I wait outside, and then a few minutes later a restless Gilinsky pops out and stumbles his way down the hall to Nash's room.
"You coming?" Johnson pops his head out. I cracked a smile and walk in, closing the door behind me.

I giggled at how he pushed everything to Gilinsky's side of the room.

"There. So what now?" He questioned.

I make my way towards him, my fingers trailing from my chin slowly down to the bottom of my shorts. I heard Johnson take a shaky breathe once I was in front of him.
"I know." I winked and wrap my arms around his neck.

"Really?" He said, trying to steady his breathes. I smirked at how nervous I made him at this moment.

I felt something poke my leg. I glance down and saw him growing big. I look back up at him. His face red as a cherry. I smirked and pushed him down on the bed.

"Oh! You're really excited huh?" I teased. Jack glanced away from me.

I start to lower myself down to his area and drag my fingers down his chest to his belt. I start to unbuckle it.

"Wait. Do you really want to do this?" He asked, placing his hand over mine, stopping me. I knew what he was thinking. He must've felt like one of the O2L boys because ever since then he has been more concerned and shit.
"You're not like any of the boys from O2L...you didn't hurt me and I want this Jack." I sorta begged. Jack slowly moves his hand away.

I continue and soon pulls his pants down, then I pulled his boxers down, showing his length. I take in my hands and stroke it few times over the top with my fingertip. His head goes back as he releases a low and loud moan.

"Don't tease." He mumbles. I take it and place it into my mouth. I, of course, have done this so I didn't really gag. I started to lick and suck. Jack's fingers were tangled in my hair as I moan a little, sending vibration up his shaft. He soon came and I swallow. I glanced up at him, wiping my lips. He was shaky, but happy.

"You're turn." He murmurs, turning us around so I was on the edge of the bed and he was kneeling. He starts to slowly take my shorts off. I laid back and wait for my pleasure.

I felt him take my thong off me. Nothing. I propped my self up a little.
"Jack?" My voice full of concern. He was just staring off.
"Jack?" I said a little louder, startling him.

"Sorry." He mumbled.
"Jack, stop worrying." I pull his chin to look me in the eyes. "I promise you that I want this and I'm happy to be with you guys. I'm happy to be with you." I whispered the last part before kissing his lips. He gives in and wraps his arms around me. He licks my bottom lip, asking for an entrance. I accepted and open my mouth. He gets up, not breaking the kiss, and straddles himself on me.

He breaks the kiss and hovers over me. I didn't even realize that my shirt was off and was left only in my bra. He stares at me for a quick second.
"So beautiful." He murmurs and pulls me to the edge again. He kneels down and connects his lip to my core. I moan right at his touch. His hot breathes and warm touch as his hands squeeze my ass.
I desperately wanted to grind my hips into his face as he licks me. It drove me crazy but I tried to control myself.

Johnson must've knew or something because he soon moves my hips into his face and I took over and I started to roll my hips into his face.

"Ooohhhh Johnson!" I moaned repeatedly. My fingertips were tugging at his hair. "Don't stop." I moaned out of pleasure. A knot was forming in my stomach and I couldn't hold it in any longer. Just as I was about to come he pulls away.

"Jack." I angrily huffed at him. I pull myself up but all I see is Johnson putting on a condom. He grips onto my hips tightly, making me whimper.

"You ready?" Johnson asked for the hundredth time! I pull myself up.
"Fuck me Jack." I didn't want to yell it because everyone would hear. He enters me, making me whimper.

He keeps at a steady and slow pace but I wanted more. I wanted it hard and fast.

"Harder." I gasped out. He nods. He quickens his pace. My head falls back and I clenched the sheets around me and let the pleasure wash over me.

Moans and groans left jack's lips as he thrusts harder and faster into me. My walls were clenched around him.
"J-Jack I'm c-close." I was shaking. He leans down and starts to kiss my lips, still thrusting into me. I moaned into his mouth.

"Me too." He last said and a few seconds he comes and I did too. We moan out at the same time. He rides out his high while I moan out his name.

He falls to my side. He disposed the condom then comes back to bed, where he pulls me into his arms. We were sweaty and breathless.

"I love you." He breathes out. I knew deep down that he didn't mean it.
"No you don't." I muttered.

"Yes I do." He chuckles.

I swatted his arms away from me and I make my way out of bed. I better go before this gets awkward. I was out of bed but I felt a tug on my wrist.
"Wait." I heard jack's worried voice. I turn around.
"Why are you leaving?" He was sitting up right and still holding my wrist.
I was always told to go back to my 'room' after sex when I lived with the O2L boys. But....he's not a O2L boy. He's Jack Johnson!

I smiled and slide back into bed. Jack pulls me back into his arms, I wrapped my arms around him.
He kisses my temples and places his chin on my head.
"Don't leave me please?" He begged. I kiss his chest.
"Why would I?" I chuckled.

We stay silent, but a comfortable silence. But it only last for a few minutes before he starts to him and then sing.

"That the world is ugly, but you're beautiful to me. Are you thinking of me? Like I think of you?" He sings into my ear. I grinned.

"I would say I'm sorry, though. Though I really need to go." I sung.
"I just wanted you to know. I wanted you to know. I wanted you to know....I'm thinking of you every night, every day." He hummed.

"Sorry...I couldn't help myself. I liked that song." He whispered.
"It's fine. It's one of my favorite songs from MCR." I giggled.

"I love you...and I mean it too." I last said before I slipped off into slumber.