-13-

Ella

I walked to my room. No one was back. Good, I'm taking a long shower!

I entered the shower. The water was warm. I washed off the sweat and filth. I wanted to forget it all!

What is wrong with Gilinsky? He was different! He treated me different. I have had sex before, well duh, but this was by far the most fast and most painful sex ever!

I hated every second of it!

I got out of the shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I want to forget it all.

====

I kept flipping through the channels. Nothing good on. I groaned loudly and turned the TV off and threw the remote at the other bed.

I felt vibration coming from my pocket. My phone. I take it out. Its from Nash.

Nashy: Hey El, mahogany said shes ready to go and is in the lobby.

Me: Thanks! Bye!

I texted and left down the stairs. The girls were all waiting there except, there was another girl. She had brown hair and light brown skin and was in a black t shirt and skinny jeans.
She was chatting with mahogany and Eve. Eve spotted me and gestured for me to come over. I walked towards them.

"Oh hey meet hayes' girlfriend Katalina." Eve said. The girl gave me a small smile. I could tell she doesn't want to be here.
"Hi, I'm Elliot but you can call me El or Ella." I said. She nodded her head.

"So, let's go shopping!" Mahogany said. I wasn't really in the mood for shopping but I could use my hot topic card there at the mall.

I wasn't really excited, but from the corner of my eye, I could see that Katalina wasn't happy about it too.

====

We were walking aimlessly around this one store. Eve and Lox were chatting about girly stuff. Kat was listening to music on her phone. I could hear it once we were in a quiet part of the girly store. Me and Kat sat in chairs by the dressing rooms when lox and Eve were trying stuff on.

I was bored so I leaned in on Kat's music. I got close enough and hear.

"Never gonna' change my mind

We can leave it all behind

Nothin's gonna' stop us

No not this time"

I gasped and started to sing along really loud.

"So take your hand in mine

It's ours tonight

This is a rebel love song

Hearts will sacrifice

It's do or die

This is a rebel love song"

I sung. Kat took her headphones out. Her mouth was wide open so was her eyes.
"How do you know this song?" She asked.

"Um...because I listen this kind of music." I said in a Duh voice.

"Really are you a true fan of these kinds of bands?" She asked.
I nodded my head.

"Name the people from BVB and PTV." She said. I scoffed.

"That's not hard." I stated.

"For bvb. Its Andy, Ashley, CC, Jake, and Jinxx. For PTV its Vic, Tony, Jamie, and Mike. Also it Hi-Me not Jay-Me." I replied. Kat was amazed and keep asking questions and I passed all of them.

"Wow! So how do you know these bands?" She asked. "What I can't secretly like these bands?" I said, with a wink. She and I laughed and talked on.(sorry I just love black veil brides and Pierce the Veil. If you seen Andy Biersack than you I know what I mean)

=====

Eve and lox walked out with some really nice outfits. Lox of course had some cat ears on with a blue skirt and white crop top.
Eve had a white crop top on with some black shorts.

"We'll take these." Lox said. "Okay. Me and Kat will go to hot topic and go to Starbucks afterwards." I informed them and left with Kat.

We walked in hot topic and bought things and then walked into Starbucks. Kat told me she doesn't drink coffee and hates Starbucks.
I wonder why?!

We sat at a table talking about bands, band members, and other things about ourselves.

Soon Lox and Eve joined us and I zoned out after a while. I couldn't shake the feeling of what happened with me and Gilinsky.

Why did Gilinsky hurt me? Was he going to hurt me every time we did sex? I felt disgusting just thinking of him.

"El!" Someone yelled. I looked up and the girls all give me confused looks. "What?" I asked. "You alright? You zoned out for like 10 minutes straight!" Eve exclaimed. I nodded my head.
I wasn't even sure if I was okay. The girls went on with their conversation.

====

"Ready for the best movie ever?" Nash asked once we sat down in our spots. I laughed and nodded my head. I sat at the very end by the wall with nash beside me and JC and Kian beside him with mat on the other end.

I can't wait to watch the movie!

"Hey you feeling alright?" He asked. "No." I whispered hoping that he wouldn't hear, but he did.

"What's wrong?" He whispered. He placed his hand on my shoulder and looked at me.

"It's G-Gilinsky. He hurt today while we did it." I whimpered. Nash pulls me in for a hug, running his hands through my hair and patting my back.

"Ssshhhh. It's okay. I'm here and matts here. Don't let that bother you and I'll talk with Gilinsky tonight too because he hasn't been himself lately and he's always on that damn phone!" Nash snarled. I pulled away from the hug.

"He seems mad yet scared about something." I muttered. Nash nodded his head.

"I will have a talk with him. Until then let's enjoy the movie." Nash whispered as the movie theaters light dimmed and then the trailers started.