~1~

Ella

"Ella get down here now!" I heard my mom yell from down the stairs. What does her need now?
I'm very exhausted and deep down I know I deserve some rest.

I just ended school yesterday and last night I went out partying a little...okay maybe a lot. I had a huge hangover, I smoked weed, I drank, and I danced my heart out.

I got a little laid too. I left the house and came home about 3 hours ago. I never slept with anyone but last night was a bit of a celebration.

I decided to slowly get out of my warm bed and walked downstairs to face that demon creature, AKA my mom.

I walked downstairs and saw my mom in her old torn blue shirt, a pair of ripped black jeans, and with her hair placed into a messy bun. She must of fell asleep again on the couch. She was smoking a cigarette.
Then I looked over at the 5 other boys on the couch...

WAIT! 5 other hot boys on the couch?!!!
I look at my mom with a confused face. She scowls at me as though I'm embarrassing her. Wait why me!?

I looked at the other boys. They were staring at me. I looked down to only see I was only in shorts and a blue bra. I cover myself and ran upstairs in a flash. I could feel my ears burning as I run up the stairs to my room.
I could hear some boys giggling and a few wolf whistling when I ran upstairs, it was very embarrassing.
I ran back into my room and put on a PTV shirt. If you know what PTV is then you're my fucking best friend!

I walk downstairs to the living room. I sit next to my mom, who smacks the back of my head once I sit down.
"Jeez!" I winced, placing my hand where she struck me.

"Well next time you go to some random boys house and get laid, pick up all of your goddamn clothes! I cant keep buying clothes for you." She complained as per usual.

I rolled my eyes. Here we go again.
"Well maybe if someone didn't waste her money on wine and smokes then maybe we wouldn't have to worry about this!" I hollered furiously. This cussed a huge argument to break out. We were yelling back and forth, calling each other hideous names and sending each other glares.

This is how it always was with her and I. We haven't gotten long in years!

"Ladies! Ladies! Ladies please stop!" One of the boys yelled. We stopped yelling and stare at them.
"Little ratchet slut." My mom mumbles.
"Crack whore." I mumbled. She glares at me.

She starts to laugh, making me confused. "Why are you laughing?" I asked. She soon stops laughing.
"I won't need to worry about buying clothes for you or feeding you. And you know why?" She asked. I shook my head 'No'.

"Let them tell you." She says with a devilish smile and pointed to the boys on the couch. I looked at them with a puzzled look. A few boys looked ashamed and the others looked quite...interested into something. I felt a little uncomfortable in my spot while I get a few stares.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Hi. We're your...New...owners." one with blue eyes and brown responds slowly and nervously.
I snapped my head towards my mom, who was cackling. "Yep these boys are your owners, I sold you. So go pack." She manically laughs and I sent her an icy stare. No this can't be happening. Not again. I felt like crying, I was having troubles breathing and the boys soon took notice. One with blonde hair began standing up and coming to my aid but I shoo him away. I step out from the living room upstairs.

It was like an natural instinct as I began to pull clothes into my old duffel bag. I always wanted to runaway but one thing kept me here.

I wanted to finish school.

I wanted to walk across that stage with my cap and gown on, whether my mom was there or not, I was doing it for myself.
It was a small step.

But this, I can't do it. I know I can leave but at this point what do I have to lose? I don't want to live here. I really had anyone to care about me unless I embarrassed myself or died.
Maybe they're nice folk. Maybe they'll be my new family. Why did they want me anyways? I'm just an average girl in a small town.
Maybe I'll come back? Do I even want to?

I zipped up my duffle bag after I put on my black sweater and converse. I brushed my hair and grabbed my old shitty track phone off the nightstand. I really didn't use it since I paid my own bills, by working nearly two jobs. Let's just say I got fired from both within one month.
Again, I really don't have anything here to worry for. What about my friends?

I had 22 messages from my friends. Most were just about how they woke up in a guys random bed or ended up on the roof or something like that.
In my friend circle I kinda was that lonely girl who rarely talked. If I did anything I was judged, most of my friends were fake and I stuck with them because if I didn't I'd be alone for sure.
Then again, they wouldn't care if I was gone.
I shoved my phone into my pockets, leaving them all unread.

"Elliott get your fucking ass down here!" My mom yells impatiently. I sighed and grabbed my small bag. I don't have much stuff and I don't care anymore. I'm doing this.

I reached the bottom of the steps and there they were, handing my mom a small case that I'm betting has the money inside.
She gave me a satisfactory huff as I walked towards them, holding my bag close and placing my good over my head.

Two boys, one with black hair and brown eyes, and the other with blonde hair and blue eyes, guided me to a car.
I stopped, throwing my bag inside and turning. I see my mother standing at the front door, her facial expression read happiness and I clenched my jaw.
I felt the brunette grab my arm.
"Come on get in. We can't be seen here." He mutters to me, I shrugged his hand off me.
I sent my mother a deathly look before raising my fist, giving her a pleasant hand gesture. To my surprise she does the same to me but she held the case close to her face. She planted a large kiss to the case.

The two boys watched us interact, the blonde sighed in disappointment before helping me get in.
"She's a bitch." I heard him mumbled while he gets in with the brunette following.

I take a seat in the back, the two boys sat on each side of me. One boy up front started up the car and drove off from the curb. I watched as I was leaving behind the old broken down neighborhood.

Goodbye.

--------------------------------------------

WHOA! I went from 600 words to 1220 words! I'm so happy to be back!
I hope you guys are doing great! I'm sorry I quickly wrote this at 11pm.
But I hope you guys like this better!

Stay street ✌🏼️