-12-

I was pushed onto the bed. Gilinsky pressed his lips against mine harsh and pushed his tongue into my mouth.

He grabbed my ass and started to grind against me. I felt uncomfortable. He kept rushing it all.
He stopped kissing and pulled off me. He shook his head a little bit.

"Jack, are you okay?" I asked. He looked back at me. He looked like he just made a decision and went with it.

He starts to yank my pants off. "Take your shirt off." He didn't said, he demand.
I nodded my head and took my shirt off, revealing my bra. I was in my bra and thong. He smirked at my body and licked his lips. "Damn." He let a breathe out.

He was in his boxers and crawled onto of me. He started to kiss me and take my bra off. He pulls it off and throws it at the ground and started at my breasts.

He couldn't stop staring. I snapped my fingers and he closed his eyes and got up. He paced back and forth. "Jack, what is wrong?" I asked, annoyed that he won't say a thing.

He stood up and stepped in front of him. "What's wrong?" I asked. He stopped and ran his hand through his hair.

"Its nothing!" He shouted. I jumped at his voice. He grabs me and pushed me onto the bed and took my underwear off. I felt really mad. He places a condom on.

Without any warning he just thrust into me hard and harder each time. It wasn't pleasant. It hurt and I begged him to stop.

He started to get sloppier with his thrusts and comes. I was in tears. I was shaking. He gets rid of the condom and lays down with me.

He was breathless. I was sobbing. "Sshh." He cooed as he trys to comfort me. I pushed him away. I grabbed my clothes and put them in, quickly.

"Ella...please stay. I need you." He begged. I turned to him. "So that you can treat me like that? I begged for you to stop, but did you listen? No! He kept going and hurting me!" I shouted, while tears fell from my cheeks.

He stood up and walked towards me. I slapped him, once he was close enough to me.

I walked out.