~2~

Ella

I was in the back with the two boys who led me to the car. One boy, who had blue eyes and brown hair, sat in the passenger seat. Another one with brown hair and brown eyes sat in front. He was pretty tall.
Another boy with brown hair and brown eyes was scrolling through his phone in the way back seat.

"Hey I'm Johnson." The blonde pulls me from my thoughts. I turned to him and see him smile at me. His blue eyes were memorizing.
"I guess you're a little confused by this. I promise I didn't want this." He whispered glumly, glancing down at his lap with shame.
"What?" I asked but he changed he subject.
"How about I introduce everyone for you." He began to point to the boys in the car.

"That's Gilinsky, that's Nash, that's Cameron, and that's Matt."

Okay its only 5 boys nothing is wrong with what they want me for. Note the sarcasm.

I felt a vibration coming from my hoodie pocket. It was my phone. I look to see it was from my 'friends' who saw me just get into a car with a 'magcon'. Is that what they are? Magcons? I wanted to look them up but I feel like I shouldn't. Was it some gang? Was I in danger?

The message said
~Omg El your in a car with MAGCON! Where are you going? How do you know them????!!!!!

It was from the leader in the group. I texted her back.

~I know them because I grew up with one of them. I've decided to live with them. Goodbye...maybe forever.

I hit send and but my lip nervously. I hope they buy that. I also hope I'm not in danger. They're pretty hot so maybe they're a band? Nah!

My phone was snatched out of my hands.

I look at Gilinsky. He furrowed his eyebrows while scrolling through my phone.

"Hey! Give me my phone back!" I demanded as I try to snatch it back, but of course I was failing. Gilinsky pushed me away and I fell against Johnson. I kept doing this for a while and kept landing a little on Johnson.

"Hey Gilinsky give it back to her." Johnson says, getting annoyed with his shit and me falling against him.

Gilinsky stopped looking at my messages. "Nice little lie. We don't need people knowing your our slave." Gilinsky comments.

"I was never planning on telling people that I was sold to five hormonal fuckboys." I huffed sarcastically.

"Well, if our fans or anyone ask who you grew up with just...say...Johnson!" Gilinsky instructed while his eyes just landed on Johnson.

Johnson smiled at me. Awe that's one cute smile, it caused me smile back. I turn back to Gilinsky to get my phone back. He opens the window and throws my phone out. ASSHOLE!

I used the last of my money to get that!

I gasped and smacked him across the head. He winced at the pain a little. "Why did you do that?" I shouted.
He rolled his eyes and rubbed his head.

"We don't need you to be told on social media yet. Our fans will be pissed to know that a random girl was living with us. Just don't use social media. Let us tell the fans and the world. Don't worry we'll get you a new phone." He explained, irritated with me.

This is coming from the prick that took my god damn phone without asking! He's the one that started it.

I sighed frustratingly and looked away from him. It was a crappy phone anyways. He's a douche!

We arrived at a airport. Apparently I was suppose to get on it with them and fly to LA. At least that's what Nash said when I asked.

"You okay? I'm sorry." Johnson apologized before we boarded a private jet.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked but he just shook his head, staring back his feet.

I got inside and took a seat next to Nash and Matt. I might as well get to know them a little.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry this is still short, I will write a little bit longer chapters.
But this was at like 500 words now I'm at 700.
I'm working on the next couple chapters as long as I have music I'll be good.

I've been listening jack and jack's old tracks. I miss them.

Stay Street ✌🏼️