-34-

Hey guys!! So how's life going? I know I made these last chapter really emotional and a little too dramatic, but I'm at a little writers block. Well, I know how the story is going to end but it's hard to do all details and middle things of it.
Also I have been kinda rushing with writing things and stuff. The reason why is because I'm ending the book very soon. Probably like four or five more chapters or maybe less. But I'm kinda just ready to end this book.

-Ella-

"Holy shit! So he's in jail now and you and jack are thing?" Tyler said aghast. He seemed really lost for a bit as he tried to connect all these little pieces together after I told him everything. Except the part where me and jack did the frickle frackle shit.

My mom and jack went to their hotel rooms to pack and I decided to go see Tyler before I have to leave. It was fun and we were sitting in the way back were it was a little more private. Tyler was quiet a sassy boy and he was loving at the same time.

I had to break the news now.

"Yep but...I'm going to LA with jack..." I felt horrible for putting him on the spot like this. He didn't respond right away and it caused anxiety to arise in me.

He quickly noticed and tried to clam me down.

"No, don't feel bad. You're going on a good path. Stay to your singing career and what you believe in. Besides I know I can persuade Sam to move to LA." Tyler says with a wink.

I burst out laugh at his comment.

"That's good. Thank you Tyler. For everything you've done for me. It was great to meet you here." I smiled and we enjoyed our last few minutes with each before my mom and jack come to pick me up and head to the airport. After that we'll head out to my hometown.

----

Saying goodbye is so hard. Jack and my mom had arrived and I had to say goodbye to Tyler. We stare at each other, not moving or talking. Just studying each other before I leave.

"Give me a hug bitch!" Tyler chuckles with open arms now and I run into them.

He stumbles back a little but holds himself up good enough.

"Promise me a place inside that little house of memories, yeah?" Tyler says into the hug.

"Why the fuck would I forget you or Sam?" I raised an eyebrow at him with a smirk on my lips.

"Okay okay, just know that I'll see you again soon sometime. I don't care if I hitch a ride to LAI, I'm going to see you!" He says with sass.

I giggled at his word and departed from him. I waved and said goodbye as I get into the über car.

I could've sworn I saw a few kids take pictures of us. They probably recognize jack.

I just waved at them and got into the car.

Soon we arrived at the airport and I got my ticket. We head towards our plane and boarded.

I sat down in my seat which was in between my mom and jack.

Jack sat by the window, taking a few pictures for Instagram.

My mom was reading a small book, not paying attention to anything whatsoever.
Soon jack places his phone down and holds my hand tightly.

"So we're heading to your moms for a few days and then we're heading back to LA? Just you and me?" He goes over our plan one last time and I nod my head in response.
I grin and we relax in our seats while the plane takes off.