¢нαρтєя fιfтєєи

ابدأ من البداية

"Oh," Thace began, grabbing the shop owner by his shirt and slamming him down onto the counter, his hands around his neck. No pressure was being applied; death was not of his purpose. "I think you do. When the Violette had its 'best girl', your brother was there, wasn't he? That fiend was looking to forget the struggles he was having with his marriage, and instead decided to be intimate with a person who was twenty years his junior! You're probably just as sick as your sibling; I can see the way you look at her every time she speaks to you. Your brother is a disgusting bastard, you both are! So here's what's going to happen..."

Thace tightened his grip on Mr Tilsim's neck, watching him struggle.

"You are to tell your brother never to visit that brothel again, and more importantly...you are never to cause trouble to Telenum. She is like a daughter to me, and I love her dearly, more than anything else in the whole universe. If you ever hurt her, I will tear you apart limb from limb! Do you understand?"

Mr Tilsim nodded, his airways free after Thace had let go. The Galra smiled innocently, making his leave.

"Good. I'm glad we are in agreement. Take care, Mr Tilsim."

Mr Tilsim didn't move, instead he thought deeply about what Thace had said to him. He was right, he and his brother were both horrible, they should have been ashamed of themselves. And now that it had been released out into the private open of him and the solider, it really did make him feel awful.

*****

"Anyone up for seconds? There's plenty to go around, or are you four saving room for dessert?"

"Wait, what? Dessert?" Nyma raised a brow, but then her eyes sparkled with excitement. "We're actually having dessert!? What is it!?"

"Yeah, T! Tell us!" Rolo shared the same expression; he hadn't had anything sweet to eat in a long while.

"It's a surprise." Thace said, oh how he loved to leave his children hanging. "You will have to wait until it is ready, why don't you go and play a game in the recreational room? I will call you once it is ready."

"Nice!"

"Awww yeah! This is gonna be good! Last one to the games room has to do my laundry for a week!"

"Eww no way, Rolo! That's not happening!"

"Then pick up the pace, Tel! Jeez, you're such a slow poke!"

"Children." Thace chuckled, his arms folded. "Is everything alright, Shiro? Oh, child, you've gone pale. Are you coming down with an illness?"

Shiro casted his thoughts back to The Violette. It actually shocked him, genuinely shocked him. He couldn't believe places like brothels existed in space, let alone at all. It sent goosebumps all over his arms and across the back of his neck, making him feel uneasy and suddenly cold. He decided it would be best not think about it any further, knowing there was nothing he could do.

"I'm fine, Thace. Just got a little lost in my thoughts, that's all. I'm gonna go and do some practice so I can work on my reflexes. We have to be prepared, right? We can't take any chances."

Thace could tell what Shiro was thinking, and quite frankly he couldn't blame him. He remembered stepping through the entrance of The Violette as if it only happened yesterday. He remembered how he felt sick to the very bone as he saw the dancers and the middle aged men that drooled over them like hounds over a piece of fresh meat. And then...

My child. Oh, my dear child. What did you do to deserve such a fate? Perhaps if we had crossed paths sooner, I could have helped you. My love for you will never dim, Telenum, I will always be here to look out for you and protect you from the evil forces that plague this world. For I am Thace Androxia, and an Androxia thrives to defend those he loves!

Walking into the kitchen, the older man went on to prepare his surprise dessert. He followed the recipe book word for word, not wanting to make any mistakes that could potentially ruin the delicious treat.

"Three grams of olavia berries, two cups of sitrula sugar and a dash of vanquice extract. Perfect! That's the mixture for the cake done, now all I have to do is prepare the goosefruit sorbet. This will make a marvellous dish, Mother used to make it so well. What I would do to be with my family again, but that will never happen. I'm all alone."

Chopping the olavia berries on the chopping board, he cried out as some of the juice got into his eye.

"Ah! For the love of- ow...that hurt. I'm not as good at chopping food as I thought."

Thace washed his face to remove the mild acid, drying it with a towel.

Damn it. That'll cause some minor swelling on the skin. I must be more careful in future.

a/n: boi how intense was season 2? i seriously wanted to cry, my space kitty is gone :( also androxia is just a fan-made surname i made for thace, it's not canon to the show.