---------

CLEO's POV:

"Bash wake up! We're here!" I said as I shook him, making my way out of the carriage.

"Wow!" Said Bash as he stepped out of the carriage and looking at my home. "It's huge!"

"Well, England is a very but very powerful country you know." I said smiling, he chuckled at me. "Come on, we have to go see the Pope and English Court right away."

We made our way inside. I asked one of the servants to gather the English Court and the Pope, who was here visiting.

I waited seated on my chair till everyone entered the room with Bash standing next to me.

"I have asked you all here, because I need to be made Queen and Bash be made King of England. Now before you say anything, I want my mother be put to death for the murder of my father, your beloved King Michael, I have evidence to prove it. I know that Bash is King Henry II's bastard, but he will be made King. Don't think I don't know what the secrets you all hold. I have eyes and ears everywhere. In two days we will hold a Ball to announce Bash and I's engagement and announce Bash to be King. Now, I've said everything, all favor raise your hand." I said as I raised my hand.

12 men. 12 men who were official English Court-men including the Pope. One by one they raised their hand starting with the Pope.

"Very well. Guards send this letter to My mother Kate who's at French Court and bring her back." I said handing him a paper." You all may go now." It was just Bash and I left there in the room alone. He sat next to me staring at me.

"What?" I said smiling.

"You're beautiful you know." He said as he put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Oh Bash, stop!" I said as I felt my cheeks getting red.

"It's true! I don't know why my brother would let you go."

"Like I told you Bash, Mary and Francis love each other, but not the way Francis and I once had. Their love it's deeper than anything I've ever known."

"I wouldn't say that. I see the way Francis looks at you, he cares for you."

"And do you care for me Bash?"

"Of course I do." He said smiling.

"Then come with me, i have something to show you!" I said as I pulled him out of the room.

We rushed over to my room. Opening the door, I ran to my jewelry box. Bash stared at everything that was in the room as he entered.

"Here, Bash this is for you." I said handing him a ring.

"What's it for?"

"It was my fathers, he wore it for his wedding. I want you to have it. It's an engagement ring."

"Are you asking me to marry you?"

"Yes, I suppose so." I said as I let a little laugh out.

He suddenly put his lips to mine. I didn't realized how much I had missed his soft pink lips on mine. He made me feel something, it wasn't the same as the way Francis made me feel, but Francis had made his choice.