Part 2

"So lets get started, Miss Blair", Harvey said as he flipped through my file. "You have very little information on you Blair. You left out a lot".

"Well sir, I feel the information I left is personal and a company doesn't need to know those things", I said looking him in the eye. He then smirked.

"Well Blair, we actually do. You just have your education and resume papers here. We need your parents information, your old jobs, and such to accept you here".

"Well then what do you want to know", I asked annoyed by his persistence. Just as he was about to answer, the guy from the hallway intervened. "Harvey, we don't have time for this. Dan wanted a new hire by 12 and we still haven't found one. Just see if she is qualified", he said. Who is Dan? Hire by 12?

"Well then Blair, your just going to have to have a special meeting with me for your personal information. But where did you work before this?", Harvey asked.

"I worked for Steal Corporations. I got transferred here", I said. Harvey was about to speak again but hallway guy intervened. Again.

"So you knew who that girl was. You come from the same trash she comes from", he said a little loudly with anger on his face. Everyone was confused about what he was talking about, but I wasn't.

"Look, I don't know what's going on here, but Blair, if you got transferred here, then you can have any job you want here", Harvey said. Hmmmm, what job would I want here. Oh, I know it.

"Ok, I want to work here as an associate", I said.

"Well, if that's you want. I'll get you your stuff and Nathan will show you to your office", Harvey said with relief on his face. Why was this expression on his face? And who the hell is Nathan?

"Sorry, who is Nathan?", I asked confused. Harvey looked at me for a second like I knew and then said," Oh, you guys looked like you knew each other. Sorry for the confusion, this is Nathan", Harvey said pointing at...HALLWAY GUY

Nathan looked at me with anger, but didn't say anything. "These two are also associates. They join in on meetings to learn from us. They work on the same floor you do. Well I got to get some work done so I'll be seeing you later Blair. Hope you like it here", Harvey said and then left the room. The other two associates also left so it was just me and Nathan in the room. The silence was killing me, so I started by apologizing.

"Um, sir, I'm sorry for what happened earlier. I didn't know you were in charge of the interviews".

"Whatever, just don't bring her here again". I wonder why he hated Holly so much. I didn't want to make him any more angrier so I decided not to ask.

"Anyway, I should go find my office. See you around I guess", I said. I was about to leave when he grabbed my arm. "Where are you going? You can't just walk around here like that. I'll take you", Nathan said as he let go of my arm. He walked out the door and I followed.