Chapter 6 ~ Game On

Start from the beginning

Liam’s eyes widen. “Who!?”

“Well quite a few guys at school. Jimmy, six pack, Marcus, total hunk…hmmm…oh and Henry, he plays for most of the sports teams! Can’t be bothered to list any of the others,” I sigh but give him a wink.

Jealousy runs across his face and I stifle a giggle. I keep a straight face (I don’t know how!) and shrug, kissing his nose. He frowns.

“Don’t worry; you’re so much fitter than the guys at my school. I’d rather have you any day!” I say, reassuring him.

After a lot more talking and lying in bed we finally get up. Liam takes a shower first while I flip the TV on and catch the news and weather. The news woman tells me about how ‘One Direction have landed back in London and will be having an interview on The Kathy and Kelly Show tomorrow’ and that it will be 15°C today. I snuggle my head further into the pillow and wonder why Liam chose me.

Yes, he’s already told me why but I still don’t get it. I’m a pretty plain girl, I’m not interesting, not very pretty and I have a bland personality as most girls at school used to say. Liam is an amazing guy. His personality is so fun and nowhere near as sensible as everyone makes out. Yeah he is still sensible but in a protective way. He is only sensible when he knows he needs to be. And when he’s travelling around on the road with four other hyper and excited teenage boys there has to be a sensible one, which just works out to be my Liam. His looks are just…out of this world. He is so cute! So how could he want someone like…me? I just don’t get it.

These questions fly around my head for some time, while I listen to Liam’s shaver buzzing in the bathroom. My phone makes a noise and I quickly pick it up and check who is texting me. Its Jen texting me saying: MAJOR PROBLEM! HARRY ISN’T REPLYING TO MY TEXTS! MAYBE HE’S FOUND SOMEONE NEW! WHAT DO I DO?! I laugh to myself. I check the time and laugh harder. Half past eight! The boy won’t be up for another few hours! Jeez! I text her back saying precisely that and then Liam rushes out in a panic.

“Who was laughing?!” he says quickly, his eyes glaring around the room.

I giggle. The towel is loosely hung around his waist and his shaver was in his hand. He realizes I’m the one laughing and sighs heavily, giving me a crooked smile. I stretch, laying my legs out over the top of the covers, forgetting that I’m wearing the short and skimpy pyjamas Jen forced me to pack. When I remember I look up at Liam, whose eyes are wide and travelling over my body. I bring my knees up and under my chin but then notice that he can see inside my short then and flatten them out again. His eyes don’t move from my legs so I decide to tease him.

“See something you like Lee-Lee?” I ask, trying my best seductive voice out. It sounds really strange but it seems to have worked because his eyes shoot up to mine and he drops the shaver, making his way over to me.

I laugh and when he gets closer I poke his stomach. He flinches under my touch and his lips skim across my cheek. Don’t give in Lexi, don’t give in! As he leans in closer I feel a poke through his towel and try not to laugh. He’s about to kiss me, so I kiss him quickly then run to the bathroom.

“SHOWER TIME FOR ME!” I shout.

“LEXI! YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT!” Liam shouts after me.

Before closing the door I look at his soft and gentle expression. I run back over to him, leap onto his knee and kiss him hard. He is taken by surprise but instantly kisses me back, as if he doesn’t even have to think about it now, it’s an automatic movement. His tongue slips into my mouth and I moan. Eventually we pull away and I look down, tracing my finger along his abs.

“I’m so comfy I don’t want to shower…” I sigh heavily. “I don’t want to leave you.”

“Only for a few seconds. Don’t worry. I won’t go anywhere,” Liam laughs.