Chap 31: All Tied Up

Start from the beginning

I brought my eyes back to my cruel brother who stood at a window with it's curtains pulled open. He was faced away from me so I used that as a chance to get Shownu's attention.

I gave out a fake cough which brought Shownu's eyes up to meet mine. I looked over at Wonho again and saw that he was still looking out the window.
To Shownu now, I made a fist with my right hand and made punching gestures. He looked at me with pure confusion. I then attempted to secretly point my index finger to 'that person' at the window.

He realised what I was saying but refused to do it.
I rolled my eyes but mouthed 'You owe me this' to him. He shook his head a few times before opening his mouth to let out a silent sigh.

He began to slowly make his way over to an oblivious Wonho, being careful to not make any noises. When Shownu finally made it to the back of his target he raised his elbow to hit him when Wonho turned around faster than the speed of light and gripped Shownu's arm in mid air.
"What're you trying to do, huh?" Wonho said with mock curiosity.
I watched as he began to squeeze Shownu's arm harder making pools form in his eyes.

"Stop it!" I exclaimed with as much strength as I could manage.
Wonho turned his and glared at me.
"Shut i–"
"I told him to do it." I said.
Looking at me now, Wonho glared and began to grind his teeth when we suddenly heard people talking outside.

"I don't have a good feeling about this place." I heard a vaguely familiar voice say.
"But c'mon," Another male voice said, "It's a great spot."
A long pause came after. Wonho and Shownu both looked out the window slightly to see who the people were and I swear I saw Wonho curse under his breath.

"What is it?" I croaked.
"It's nobody." He replied sounding obviously pissed off.

"I'm gonna get rid of them. You guys," He said looking at me. "Stay put and don't make a sound, or else..." He trailed off.

Once he stepped out of the door, I managed to get up off of the ground and limped to the window.
I almost tripped over from being weak when Shownu caught me from under my arms.
"Noona, be careful. You're still hurt." He stated with worry shining in his eyes.
I smiled at him kindly.
"I'm okay. Thank you." I said calmly.

I looked out the window and caught my eye on someone who made my eyes widen with curiosity.

Why is he here?

-------------------------------------------------

Ayyyyyyy

Wassup people!!!

Aish!!! School has started and I'm already exhausted smh

Who do y'all think is here at the cabin???

I actually have nothing to say tbh lolllll hahahaha xD

Wait...

Thankuuuu to my beloved readers and voters and those who have followed me bc of my story i love y'all with all my heart♡♡♡

Thanks to you guys I've hit over 5.5k reads and thats all thanks to everyone of u♥♥♥
I'd never think i could achieve that much everrr♡♥♡♥♡

Thankuuuu
정말 사랑해 여러분♡♡♡
KyungHoJin

Please:
☞Comment
☞Vote
And/Or
☞Follow