Chapter 27

Justin's P.O.V

I can hear someone walking up from my half passed out state, I quickly sitting up moving my arm off my face groaning a little at the remaining pain still in my head. I cringe a little at the bright ass sun shining down in my face, I blink a couple times before looking around.

I stand up wincing a little "Claire?" I snap up remembering what happened and I half-limp and half-run into the charred woods ashes and soot still falling from the trees as if a snowy white coat is falling from the sky.

Blake suddenly materializes in front of me and I trip over him flipping over landing on my back letting out a pain filled groan as I look at Blake who seems to be sobbing bending over a hill of sand and roots.

I slowly walk over careful not to make a loud noise, I kneel down putting my hand against his shoulder he jumps back tackling me to the ground pinning me down. His eyes are bright red from what I can only guess was him crying, he lifts up a rock preparing to slam it down onto me at any second. 

I put my hands in front of my face "Blake! Blake! Stop! It's me Justin!" He pauses before setting the rock down curling up rocking back and forth shivering and I look over to where he was bending over and I see Claire's pale limp body only making me shudder as the roots and sand move almost covering her frale snowy white pale body.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's P.O.V 

The view of Claire dying replays over and over and over again in my mind until everything I look at looks like Elias's shadowy damn figure. 

I didn't sleep at all last night so the hallucinations are more vibrant than ever, I feel a tapping on my shoulder and I turn around seeing Elias glaring at me. I snap taking the chance pinning him down easily grabbing the nearest and closest thing to a weapon, a rock. 

I bring it up preparing for dropping it down smiling as I think about the blood spraying out and his head breaking up until something snaps me out of my train of thought and I see Justin looking up at me with terror on his face.

The only thing I can do is drop the rock and curl up trying not to look at Claire's horrifying corpse that keeps snaking in my vision to haunt me over and over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's P.O.V (The girl) 

I'm laying down curled up in the cooling sand protecting me from the burning glare of the sun, I smile until I hear Justin shouting out Blake's name and yelling him to stop until everything goes quiet leaving me to my horrifying thoughts of what could've happened.

I get up brushing the tiny grains of sand off my clothes walking into the woods looking around preparing my eyes for anything, but what I find is completely too crazy. Blake's laid out on the ground shaking and rocking, Justin is looking at what looks like a pile of sand and roots crying.

I walk over to Justin kneeling down until I fall over shocked at the sight that burns itself into my brain jamming into the back of my mind. I shake my head crawling back running into a tree falling over onto the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V (hahaha you all thought she was dead didn't you? Well tell me if you did in the comments be honest)

All that surrounds me is darkness until cries flood my hearing and I feel someone push up against me and I try to reach out to them unable to succeed in doing so. I tear up myself at the never ending pain circling throughout my stomach as the wound keeps breaking open.

I try moving around but this tomb that encloses me stays tightly shut. I let out a distressed wail before theres another noise and I hear cracking from somewhere and the tomb slowly breaks open letting in light.

I hear Blake and Justin I quiver a little hearing the both of them safe and sound and soon I hear the other Blake walk up, then painful crying fills my ears making my heart break apart as I put my hands to my heart falling over.

Elias walks up grinning happily before he picks me up grabbing my throat standing me up before he leans down kissing me and suddenly I'm not with him in that hell.

I look around before I walk over seeing Blake, Justin, and the other Blake all crying looking at what must be me. But wait no I'm right here I walk over putting my hand against Blake's shoulder but it goes through and instead I fall into his lap and he jumps up grabbing a rock and I quickly hold my hands up.

I feel myself turn back into the body they are all crying over and I stand up coughing up sand tears rolling out of my face. Justin stands up along with the other Blake confused at just went happened.

I shake my head " Elias he......he............ am I one of the shadow demons?" I see Elias smiling watching before he walks over kissing me and I grab a dagger I didn't know I had stabbing it right into him and soon I go crazy stabbing him until my whole body aches.

I fall onto my knees spitting out blood and Elias stands up unharmed, he laughs mockingly "Have fun healing from that since well you hurt yourself" He walks away into the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Few this was a needed update don't you all agree? haha oh yeah and I brought Claire back figured she was too young to die (I know so cliche) *winks*

Alright I didn't want Claire to die because this book isn't finished yet and I'm not saying whether or not she dies since I'm not wasting any part of the book.

*grins* I know I know you all are like shadap and I will I guess 

Ok until next time 

~Aj