Chapter 11

Elias' P.O.V

Justin gets up with me and we look around outside of the cave Claire watches before saying "What are you two doing now?" I glance at her putting a finger to my lips telling her to be quiet and she nods. I walk outside Justin right behind me I shake my head "This doesn't seem right it's never this quiet around here" Justin perks up "Shhhh I heard something." I shake my head "Justin there's nothing wrong and there's nothing here."

Justin pulls my against the side of the cave "Be quiet otherwise you'll end up with your dagger in your throat" I wiggle around trying to get away from him amazed by how easily he pinned me down. 

I hear the breeze blowing softly through the brush but otherwise, there's an eerie silence that gives me goose bumps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V 

I see those two knuckleheads walking out of the cave and as soon as I say something they tell me to be quiet. I pry myself up from the cold cave floor wincing a little as I walk to the mouth of the cave. I hear only the wind until something bangs up against the side of the cave making me jump. Justin mutters something in a threatening voice and I cringe peeking out of the cave again trying to see what's going on. 

Justin says quietly threateningly "Be quiet otherwise otherwise you'll end up with your dagger in your throat" I swallow putting my hand to my throat. I look out the cave again and notice Justin and Elias aren't there I look around for them and suddenly I cold blade is pressed against my throat and I swallow again starting to shake "W-What, who are you?" the voice chuckles "Just come with me and we won't have a problem ok I have a feeling if you come willingly we'll be best of friends" I shake me head hoping that Elias and Justin will be back but the voice swiftly replies "They are distracted by a couple of my people come now or I'll have to use force."

I cringe before jumping out of the person's arms grabbing Justin's dagger and pointing it at the stranger. The person jumps after me but stops short seeing the dagger "Alright force it is" he laughs

~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a quick picture of the guy attacking her 

I apologize that it's an anime photo but it's the only one that fit 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

We hear a ruffle running away from the cave quickly and Elias starts to follow it but stops seeing me not following it He says "What's wrong come on" I shake my head "I'm going back to Claire she could be in trouble" I hear a bloody scream we both go running back into the cave.

I rush inside seeing a man in a cloak bent over Claire he's gripping her bad leg and she is wincing on the verge of crying I find my sword  and grab the guy "Get off her" The stranger doesn't budge only holding onto Claire more and that's when I notice that the man also has a dagger stabbed into his own leg.

I walk over and grab him off of Claire tossing him to the side of the cave he winces sinking to the floor of the cave holding onto his leg where the dagger is sticking out. He glares up at me breathing heavy "What do you want?" I ask him walking over to him and looking down making sure he won't get away. He glances up panting a little as if trying to catch his breath, If you ask me he looks exhausted, "I was after her my commander needs her for some reason all though we didn't plan on her having met up with other people" he sighs looking at his leg "Or I didn't plan on other people stabbing me." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oooooo what do you think should they keep this guy around or get rid of him before anything happens?

Please tell me I need ideas!!!!!!!

Anyways all, for now, hope you enjoyed

~Aj