Chapter 9

Claire's P.O.V

One moment I'm laying down sleeping then the next moment I'm standing over Elias and Justin which they are trying to rip each other's throats out. 

"Will you two idiots stop acting like children and act like you guys actually care about this whole thing?" They nod nursing their wounds in separate corners I sigh sitting don't glancing at my leg until finally, Elias find his voice "H-Hey Claire are you alright?" I nod standing up "I'm fine" I walk outside only to have Elias pick me up and carry me back inside "Now that's a death wish Claire you need some rest" I shake my head "Every time I go to sleep something happens so I'm just going to stay awake."

Elias sets me down unwrapping my leg and cleaning the wound "What happened to my leg anyways?" Elias's face pales up and Justin sits straight up "Oh Claire nothing happened" I shrug "Ok whatever"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

I hear Claire ask about her leg and I jump starting to remember what happened. I sigh "Claire I'll tell you just come over here" She walks over sitting in front of me " So what happened?" I shake my head "Now when I do tell you, you can't freak out..."

"......It started when you fell asleep and Elias told me to carry you so then we'll keep moving, leg it so I picked you up and after a few hours we walked up to a small group of trees I set you down just inside of the tree and Elias and myself walked inside to check it out. Then we heard you scream and we ran over to you seeing nothing wrong but I quickly picked you up and we kept on moving. A few hours later or so Elias stopped suddenly and grabbed his knife telling me to set you down you were pale and sick looking. As soon as I set you down Elias plunged his knife into your leg I was so worried about you I tried to get him to pull his knife out only making it worse accidentally breaking your leg and then I saw this creepy- weird- looking- snake- like- thing crawl out of your leg it jumped at me and Elias caught it killing it."

I look at the ground ashamed of myself and Claire grabs my hand "Justin I-I" I shake my head pulling myself away from her "Clarie just trust me tie me up and leave with Elias I'm going to mess up with something and end up hurting you so just listen to me and leave" She shakes her head standing up and walking to another corner starting a fire

I sigh laying down looking at the ceiling

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elias' P.O.V

I glance over at Claire and Justin talking and shake my head getting up leaving to cave looking around outside. I sigh looking at the stars that my dad told me that would guide me to where ever I wanted if I just wished.

I sit down outside starting to fall asleep to the silent  night I sit up thinking to myself , wait it's awfully quiet outside....too quiet, I get up looking around hearing nothing but I walk back inside seeing Claire huddled around a small fire and Justin sighing in the corner.

I walk over to Justin " Does it seem a little quiet to you?" He sits up looking around "Yeah now that you mention it , it does seem pretty quiet"

I grab my dagger thinking again to myself , It's quiet too quiet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bet you all want to punch me well sorry......... not going to happen.

:) ;) 

Well until next time 

~Aj