Chapter 5

The people come around the back and spot us shooting at us with something that completely numbs you, I get hit with one and I fall down into the burning sand though this time it doesn't hurt. Elias stops running and starts to pick me up holding his hand in front of him which blocks the bullets. I look back and forth between him and the shield amazed he smiles and starts running, carrying me ( have you ever seen like how the groom carries his new wife into where they honeymoon, he's carrying me somewhat like that.) 

He keeps running until he's about to collapse so I say " Let's just stay here they wouldn't come running after us at night and I think they were just trying to get me moving again" He pants setting me down and laying next to me on the sand " Alright Claire I think I deserve and explanation" I sigh "Alright Elias I'll tell you, It started out a normal day everything was perfect and happy until we got to the party Blake passed out and I got so drunk I don't even remember what happened but I woke up naked next to this man who I've never met before Blake came in and saw he ran away, I walked home and cried myself to sleep and in the morning I checked my phone and I passed out again, The next time I woke up my phone didn't work and my family was gone I got up looking around and I had a bag that was pulled over my head and I got hit in the head hard, I woke up tied to a chair blindfolded and one of these guys said something about the Catcher before I blacked out, and that's pretty much all of it" He sits up " You messed with the Catcher?! And who's Blake?" As he asks about Blake he starts to blush I laugh " Well the guy said I had sex with the Catcher, and Blake is....was my boyfriend. I'm trying to find them" He lays back down " One more question, Who's Justin?" I smile hearing his name "Justin's my twin brother" We both fall asleep laying in the sand.

Elias was up before me looking around for something, I sit up wincing at the blinding sun shining in my face and I shield my face with my hands. Elias comes back carrying a bundle of plants I've never seen before "Oh hey you can move now" I smile "Well why is that a surprise?" He sits down " Normally the toxin would still be in your system and you would've been blacking out for several days until you get an antidote" My eyes widen but I shake the question away blushing thinking to myself ' Wow I've never had a guy make me blush before... not even Blake'