Chapter 21

Blake's P.O.V

An eerie silence falls over all of us as we lean back against trees around Justin my eye get heavy so I stand up walking back and forth. Claire watches me before she catches a glimpse at my clothes she stands up "Blake just sit down" I shake my head "No I'm fine it's just little cuts and bruises."

She shakes her head grabbing my arm pulling me onto the ground and I wince "Claire you could've been a little more gentle" she sits down next to me "Shirt off now" I pause looking at her "Claire what's wrong?" She shakes her head "Just please do it."

I pull off my shirt now feeling guilty from the look on her face I lean back wincing now seeing my deep cuts, bruises, and I feel my chest heaving from possible broken ribs. I wince as more blood gushes out and Claire shakes her head "If I let you walk around it would've been minutes before you'd be on the ground" I sit up "Claire I swear I'm..."  I cough Claire grabs my hand "You aren't okay please just let me take care of you.." My stomach wells up hearing her soft sobs as she holds herself close to my chest.

I grimace wanting to comfort her but this time I have not idea how to, everything I try to do just doesn't feel right. I look over at Elias who looks at me a little worried I shake my head "Claire it's okay if you want to I'll let you" she sits up "I'm sorry I need to go do something Elias could you please?" he nods walking up to me as she walks away tears still running down her face.

I lay back giving Elias a full view of my wounds and he chuckles "What did you do to her?" I shake my head "She finally broke."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V

I walk away hearing them all talking in hushed worried tones which I don't need right now all I want is to just be back to normal waking up in my own bed sunlight streaming in through the silky curtains, smelling the fresh pancakes hearing the roar of Justin's footsteps coming up the stairs to my room.

I sit down at the edge of the brook my tears landing softly against the water splashing it up back into my eyes. I hear footsteps walking up behind me and someone sits next to me not talking just knowing that all I need is someone just here sitting next to me, that someone else feels my pain.

Come to think of it, it feels wonderful just not having to explain myself just letting the tears fall freely. 

A sigh emerges from the person letting me now it's Elias I turn to him "D-did you fix him?" he nods opening his arms letting me curl up into them still crying. He runs his hand through my hair quietly whistling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

Pain is all I can really feel but the anger is coming greater, I might have missed something while I was passed out. I groan sitting up glaring at Blake "What did you do to Clare?" He shakes his head pitifully making me think he's lying "Justin I swear nothing happened she just had a lot of stuff going on and I think this finally broke her, I mean nearly loosing your brother can do some damage to your self esteem" I jump "Like you would know about any of that"

He shakes his head "Trust me I've been through a lot" I start to slowly crawl over to him "No you haven't you have no right to say that." He looks at me "Justin I have all the right in the world to say that so if it bothers you go ahead and kill me I think it'd be the best for Claire that I'm not around anyways she'd get hurt less"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry needed the update and yes I know I left at a GREAT and AMAZING part I will try my best to update sooner but....... no promises.

~Aj