Chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

I feel Blake fall over "God dammit!" I kneel down picking him up running outside of the forest coughing from the thick black smoke filling my lungs.

I drop Blake on the ground looking around for Claire and Elias, "Where are they?" I start to run back into the flames but a tree falls over and hits me. I cry out in pain realizing this is it there's no one to possibly save Claire or me. 

I wince my vision getting blurry as arms start to wrap around my frail broken body lifting me off the burning ground. And I groan knowing more than just a rib is broken, Claire where's Claire?, I think to myself not able to speak due to all the smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V

I jump up smelling fire and I look outside the cave flames engulfing the whole woods, I run over to Elias shaking him awake "Elias wake up the forest is on fire we have to save Blake and Justin" He doesn't wake up too exhausted I curse running outside down to the woods seeing Justin dragging Blake out of the woods and soon Justin dashes back inside "JUSTIN DON'T!' I scream after him, he doesn't hear me over the fire and a tree falls and all I can hear is the sickening crunch and scream from Justin. 

Fear takes over as I jump down the side of the cliff not worrying about anything but Justin, I run inside of the fire and I see Justin trapped under a tree. I run over moving the tree off of him burning my hands in the process, I grab Justin starting to slowly drag his unconscious body out of the flames, sweat rolls off my forehead as I manage to get him a safe distance from the fire as I run over to Blake checking his pulse. 

I run back over to Justin as he groans coughing while catching his breath, he looks around worried until I grab his burnt hands wrapping them in my own and his eyes widen and he wraps me in a tight hug.

I groan in displeasure as he squeezes me tighter, he laughs hysterically I'm guessing from the smoke inhalation.  I wince as the fire takes down the whole forest trees falling over and my mind flashes back to Elias.

I glance towards the cave as fire slowly moves it's way up the cliff I get up running into the cave looking for Elias I quickly spot him in the corner still asleep. I walk over to him trying to shake him awake which he doesn't even bother even opening his eyes.

I stand up "Elias get up" He groans and I get angry as I kick him he jolts awake wincing "What the hell was that for?" I shake my head pointing out of the cave as fire now blocks the entrance "You wouldn't wake up and now.." I look at the cave tearing up "I'm going to die."

He quickly gets up and grabs my hands turning me towards him as he lifts up my chin making me look at him, tears rolling down my cheeks still. He shakes his head wiping away the tears "I'll get you home safely don't you remember?" I hug him and he picks me up bridal style and I blush.

He laughs "Well it's going to get hot soon enough just don't let go of me alright" this wasn't a question more of a demand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's P.O.V

 I groan rubbing my head as I sit up looking around spotting Justin out cold a few feet away not seeing  Claire. I stand up looking around "Claire Claire?" I yell out her name hoping for an answer.

I jump up and I hear Claire screaming, I look towards the cliff seeing her being carried in something's arms and she's clawing the thing as they both fall into the flames. Panic runs through me as I run towards the flames but they slowly grow stronger and bigger as Claire screams louder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Alright well I'm not going to say for sure this evil plan of mine isn't 100% but I plan on leaving this until after Christmas I'll probably end up updating this  during Christmas cause I'll get bored and get my hands on a laptop.

I just can't be evil

:)>

~Aj