Chapter 25

Blake's P.O.V (The guy)

I look at Blake standing in front of me and mentally laugh before I pick up Justin throwing him swiftly over my shoulder and stepping out the the cage that once held us. Justin groans in protest and I only carefully set him down on his feet we both laugh and then start coughing, Blake looks at us like we've gone crazy and I hold up my hand before I stand up all the way "Thank you." I smile and she nods "You're welcome I just well I literally ran into this" She laughs and starts blushing as she looks at me.

I look over at Justin "Hey um Blake do you know anything about spirits or mythical creatures that can lurk in the desert?" She pauses before she nods "Yeah um can I ask why?" I pause before I look at her "Claire got taken by something inhuman."

Blake's eyes widen as she pauses, she grabs a book from her back pocket and starts to flip through a small book until she furrows her eyebrows showing me the book "Did it look like this?" 

I quickly nod noticing the look of horror on Blake's face as I nod, quickly pausing "Um Blake what's wrong?" she turns a very blanched white and sits do on the ground quickly dropping the book as it closes landing next to her

I glance over at Justin who looks at me and shrugs, sitting down next to Blake "Blake what's wrong why are you suddenly acting like this?" She shakes bitterly as if remembering something, I place my hand on her back snapping her out of the daze she's in and she looks at me as tears start to roll down her cheeks. I pause imagining Blake as Claire and I wipe off her tear pulling her into my chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V

I wake up hearing panting behind me and I jolt awake looking around only to see the pitchblack of the night, the only light is coming from the stars shining down on me, the clouds covering up the stars.

I try to stand from my sitting position only to find out I'm completely tied up to a tree, I wince as the rope tightens around my sore waist causing me to cry out, tears rolling down my cheek.I don't bother wiggling around since I'm tied, hurt, burnt, and cut. 

The rope loosens and I see Elias standing in front of me once more with a evil smirk on his face that makes me shake just looking at the face I once loved and grew to think I could live the rest of my life with him. I tear up having to recall all of the horrible memories and thoughts that overflow my head as I fall over curling up against the cold hard dirt and rotten plants.

I let my tears flow down my cheeks freely and Elias stands over me not sure what to do, acting like he is....NOT HUMAN, I start to crawl away only to have Elias tie me back to the tree.

I shake him away kicking him backwards farther away from me as I glare at him "Let me go now" He jumps back shocked as he looks at me surprised by my words before grinning and walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

Anger rises in my chest as I see Blake pull Blake close to him (Sorry for the confusion but Blake and Blake meaning the guy and the girl) I glare at them before I storm off too angry to stay in place. 

I look around before I hear a familiar noise and I hear Claire somewhere but I can't see her anywhere "Claire?" I turn around looking around "Claire?!" I run into the trees not seeing anything "CLAIRE!" I yell out before something hits my head and I fall over hitting another tree and soon I see Elias standing over me panting holding a rock, my eyes widen "What the hell are you doing?" He vanishes before I can say or do anything more.

I get up rubbing my head glancing at my hand seeing it sweared in blood and I wince limping my way back to Blake and Blake (Yeah the only way I can say it.....sorry) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's P.O.V (The Girl) 

I stand up seeing Justin limping up and holding his head wincing as he collapses in front of us and blood pools around his head collecting in the sand making it stick to his hair easily encasing the wound in sand and blood.

I run up carefully flipping him onto his back and I look over at Blake "Get some water....fast" He grabs his bag that he discarded in the sand and grabs a water bottle running it over and handing it to me.

I grab it pulling off the top and moving Justin's head carefully and slowly cringing when he groans, I cradle his head in my lap and slowly pour water over the wound.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AND done finally another chapter to add to the book ok so my plan for this book is to get it to a good point where I can make you people want to read the next book and write another book.

Call me evil but muhahaha ok maybe I am a little, until next time

~Aj