Chapter 14

Just a quick note to my fellow readers, All of the new characters meaning Blake (The girl), Rin (Red), and Nick (Hood) will not be having P.O.V's in the story. Oh and yes I know that I have two Blakes but the guy Blake is in a cell while the girl Blake is with Elias and Justin in the desert. Just in case you guys got confused and so then I won't have to clarify every time. 

~~~~~~~~

Elias's P.O.V

I sit up before I groan feeling a pounding in my head I sit up still groggy from sleep and I jump feeling something warm snuggling me towards them. I glance down and blushing seeing Claire laying next to me, her blonde hair shining in the sunlight and how she holds me I can't help but smiling running my hand through her hair.

Justin stirs awake and I jump (Well try to) away from Claire but to no avail since she only holds onto me tighter. He glances over at me before he glares at me I shake my head"No you have it wrong she's holding me here I'm just trying to get up." He laughs "Well wake her up and move" I shake my head "No she's still sleeping." 

He stands up walking over to me and grabbing Claire not gently he more like yanks her away from me. She groans wincing "Justin just set her down.." He drops her next to me and she wakes up wincing holding her leg "carefully' He shrugs walking out of the cave kicking dirt into Blake's face, she wakes up "What's his problem?" I shake my head "I really don't know" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V

The one time I actually sleep well I get slammed on the ground and have a rude awakening thanks to Justin. I grab my leg which of course ended up landing under me the sand doesn't start turning red for the first time but it hurts so bad. Elias moves me carefully onto my side and unwraps my leg looking at it before he smiles "Claire it's not bleeding"  I sit up and smile seeing the cut finally not bleeding, but I didn't Elias who's leaning over my legs and he kisses me.

My eyes widen and I blush a lot he laughs "Claire you're cute when you blush" I blush even more and Elias covers his eyes "It's too cute I can't handle it" I laugh. Blake walks over clapping "Wow you two need to get a room" I blush which only makes Elias and Blake laugh. Sometime during that Rin wakes up he looks at Nick who's still sleeping before he sits up looking around "So guys where are we anyways?" Elias turns to him smiling "I have no clue but if we're ever going to get to Claires family we're going to need to head out today" Rin gets up and walks over handing Elias a small vile "This should help with the swelling on her leg" Elias studies the vial "Isn't this hollysthanthisem?" Rin nods before walking over to nick untying him.

Elias takes the top off the vial and pours some on his hand "This may sting a little" I smile before Elias places his hands over it and gently rubbing in the contents of the vial. I wince cause no joke it hurt like hell, Blake grabs my hand and smiles "It's almost done with Claire just a few more seconds" I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's P.O.V (The guy Blake)

I wake up again seeing almost zero to nothing and  I stand up looking around still seeing almost nothing and my leg bumps into something that sounds like water splashing. I kneel down feeling around until my hands land on something wet but I quickly recoil "nope not taking that chance" I shake my head sitting back against a wall of my cell or I like to call it my own personal hell.

I laugh knowing that I'm going to end up dead soon dehydration is a thing of the past since I'm more worried about Claire and what she's going through. No Blake don't think about Claire. Oh, poor Claire must be terrified. Blake cut it out. I feel so bad for just walking away without saying anything. Blake, she's the one who cheated on you. But she was drunk surely that counts for something. Yeah, a goodbye. Blake stops it.

I jump up again and I start pacing I look around the cell "I'm losing my mind in here" I look around for anything loose but I come up empty-handed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright sorry about the new characters and how they won't get a P.O.V but still you have to admit that it's a lot of work already having to do Elias, Claire, Justin, and Blake I'm a pretty good multi-tasker but wow.

Anyways thanks again for reading please feel free to vote and comment away.

~Aj