Chapter 22

Justin's P.O.V

I pause the anger in me vanishing "What are you talking about Blake?" He sighs shaking his head "Claire trusted me but yet she had to go through all this I feel horrible for that and now she reminds me of a broken abandoned doll."

I fall laying next to him panting heavily, He glances over at me "Drink some water dehydration is starting to mess with you, if you don't drink something soon enough you'll end up dead."

I sit up half crawling half dragging myself over to the brook gulping down water panting as I ease into the water letting it wash over my wounds relieving most of my swelling. Blake chuckles as he to eases into the water "What's so funny?" he shakes his head "You need to understand that we need to all learn to get along for Claire's sake it seems like she's trying her best to act happy" I nod guilt rising in my chest. He pats my back "But don't worry it's all of our faults for fighting it's not just your fault"

I laugh shruging "I can't help but blame myself since Im so protective of her she's literally the world to me." He nods "Yeah I know how you feel"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elias's P.O.V

Her crying finally stops as I sigh "Claire we'll get you home I promise" She nods sniffling as I pull away lifting up her chin to look at me. I smile softly "Claire I know I'm no good at making promises but I really mean it."

She hugs me and I stand up hearing the bushes behind us moving, I pick her up wincing under her weight as I start walking away from Justin and Blake up to the cave our noise being covered by the surrounding sand storm.

I walk up to the cave setting her down starting a fire as the temperature suddenly drops to what must be below zero temperatures making me and Claire shiver. I look over at her and I sit next to her wrapping my arms around her pulling her onto my lap.

She tucks herself against my chest and I smile softly my heat warming her up bit by bit. I smile seeing her content as she slowly drifts off to sleep until she looks up at me with eyes that only speak desire. 

I pause before I slowly lean down and I kiss her I feel her teeth running along the bottom of my lip a low growl escaping my lips as a wave of desire runs over me starting to take me over. 

Before long I have her under me and I slowly kissing along her neck pulling off her shirt and I stop looking into her eyes "Do you want me to stop?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V

I pause waves of desire rolling over my threatening to overflow as Elias pulls away shy like "Do you want me to stop?" I bite my lip looking over his bruised boyish face lifting my hand up sitting up and kissing him before I whisper in his ear "I don't want you to stop."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Raises eyebrows and grabs some popcorn sitting in the entrance of the cave*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's P.O.V

I look around shivering the cold seeping into my bones as the sand storm continues to get worse, I look around for Elias and Claire but they aren't anywhere. 

I turn to the now sleeping Justin kicking him awake, He groans "What now Blake?" I shake my head before I say "Where's Claire and Elias?" He shrugs starting to go back to sleep and I splash water on him causing him to jolt awake "What the hell was that for?"

I laugh "A couple of things but we need to find Elias and Claire" He shakes his head "Claire ran off crying just give her some alone time and Elias probably got hungry and went to get something to eat" I nod the blood loss starting to get to me as I pass out soon enough.

I wake up to Justin shaking me "I'm awake what is it?" He kicks me "Get your ass up before you die" I pause before I finally come to my senses wincing as I inhale smoke looking around and Elias walks up to me panting his clothes ripped and shreaded.

He kneels down "Let's go we need to get out of here now" he coughs and I look around "Where's Claire we need to get Claire?" He stops before he shakes his head "She's already out lets go come on" He throws one of my arms over his shoulder and helps me get to my feet. 

I gasp breathing in a huge black cloud of smoke, I start to cough and my eyes water as Elias starts to drag me along. I try to keep my legs moving forward but I easily trip over the littlest things.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well bet you didn't expect that now did you? huh? That's what I thought I always have a couple things up my sleeve........*Checks inside my sleeve and a bunch of food falls out* Well um that's not mine *I push away the food and more falls out* That's not mine I'm just holding it for a friend of mine *Blushes

Anyways sorry got off track there, until next time my tortured readers

~Aj