Chapter 19

Elias's P.O.V

I chuckle a little looking at Blake and Justin before anger rises in my own stomach as get up and join the angry staring contest.

Claire gets up and smacks each one of us we all look at her surprised she scoffs walking out of the cave to the brook.

I look at Justin and Blake and we all look at each other shocked for a moment before Blake walks over to Claire sitting down next to her and putting his arm around her.

I sigh sitting on the edge of the cliff looking down dangling my legs over the edge Justin sits next to me "Blake was Claire's boyfriend before all this happened can't say I blame him for running away though" I turn to look at him "Why?" He shrugs "Said Claire cheated on him not sure if he wanted my pity or something."

I look back at Claire and Blake "I'm guessing Blake is a jock pretty popular and Claire is a nerdy pretty girly girl back at home?" Justin laughs nodding "Yeah how'd you guess?"I shrug "Guess I'm good at seeing through people" He nods "Creepy but cool"

I chuckle a little Justin turns to me "You okay?" I nod "Yeah I'm alright."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V

Damn every one of them, damn Blake damn Justin and even damn Elias for putting these  dumb ass new feelings into my heart that's making me go crazy.

Blake puts his arm around me and I jump slightly I guess it was funny because he laughs sitting down. I sigh scooting away from him "Please just go be somewhere else I really don't want to talk right now." He shrugs letting his arm fall off me "What's wrong Claire? Something's bothering you" I nod "Well no crap there's three guys in this cave with me now and they all hate each other."

He shrugs "Not anything personal but we all have at least one thing connecting us to you and we all feel the need to protect you in some way, that's why" I roll my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

I glance over at Blake and Claire seeing her obviously uncomfortable "Blake just give her some room" He turns to me giving me an angry glare.

I turn back around laughing "Oh I'm so dead" Elias looks at me with a questioning look "Oh Blake just want's to kill me and I bet you do too" he shrugs "It depends on what mood I'm in."

We both laugh, Blake smacks my head nearly making me fall over the cliff and he sits down next to Elias. He glares at me as Elias slides backwards not wanting to be in-between us.

Claire walks over "Cut it out now otherwise I'll tie you two together" Elias laughs "I'd actually like to see that" Claire glares at him "Shut up."

My eyes widen and I slide down the cliff "I'll be back later" I smile walking into the sand storm.

Blake Claire and Elias yell after me but don't follow not wanting to get lost in the sand storm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short update I know it probably sucks but hey it's still an update so be glad about that :)

Jamming out to Carrie Underwood while writing helps I guess

~Aj