Chapter 2

School finally gets out and me and Blake walk hand in hand back to his car where I see a group of cheerleaders "Blake maybe me should just walk back inside and check out the library" as I say it Blake smiles "Claire come on its only cheerleaders and plus none of them are better than you"   I shake my head " Fine let's go then" We walk up to his car and he unlocks his car opening my door for me and the cheerleaders start to talk to him "Omg Blake are you coming to the party?", "Blake, what's your phone number?" He ignores them and gets in the car "See easy" He smiles I shake my head " Let's just get to my house so then we can finish homework and get ready. 

Blake pulls up to my house parking the car " Claire did I ever mention that your house creeps me out?" I laugh "Every Time you come over"  I unlock the door and we go up into the living room I move the cat " Geesh he looks like he gained a couple pound since I've been here and the was yesterday" I laugh "He probably did"

I finish my homework crunching up a piece of paper and throw it at him. He laughs throwing it back standing up " So now you go get ready for three hours and then we'll go to my house and I'll get ready?" I shake my head laughing " It won't take three hours maybe thirty minutes tops" He pulls out his phone " want me to time you?" I walk into my room and I look through my closet finding a somewhat fancy shirt and shorts I throw those on my bed as I walk by. Blake looks at them " Wow that's a new record for finding an outfit in under a minute" He laughs sitting down in my bed. I walk into my bathroom throwing on some makeup but not so much that I look like I'm one of those barbie dolls

I walk back out and I pull off my shirt putting the other one on and switching my jeans for shorts " Fuck I didn't think this outfit through" Blake laughs walking back from the kitchen " Why's that?" I point to my shorts " Oh yeah Claire your legs are going to be awfully cold" I change out of my shorts and into some half decent jeans " Better" I smile sliding down the railing to downstairs " Alright I'm ready" Blake looks at me surprised "Well alright let's go" He grabs his keys and hands me my jacket helping me put it on "Well thank you" He smiles and we make a dash to his car " wow it got cold out" Blake laughs "yeah no kidding" 

We pull up to his house it's a lot smaller than mine in the city and its only one story, we walk inside and are greeted by his slobbery dog Buster. I laugh as Blake puts him in his kennel " sorry about that" I smile "it's fine you know I don't have a dog" He walks back to his room grabbing a shirt and walks into the bathroom, I sit next to Buster's cage petting him smiling. Blake walks out " I see you two are friends now" He helps me up " You ready to go?" I laugh saying "Finally"

We get to the party and see it's in full swing we walk in and Blake leads me to the backyard where his friends are grabbing us drinks as we pass by. They all start talking and I find my friends "Hey Claire you made it" Chloe hugs me "um yeah, of course, I did, this couldn't be a party without me" she laughs. We end up talking until 3 am I look around for Blake and I find him on the couch he's passed out drunk so I walk into the kitchen and a guy I've never met before offers me a drink.