Chapter 7

Claire's P.O.V

I wake up with a cold sweat panting I quickly sit up looking around before falling back down looking down at my bruised leg seeing a pool of blood slowly forming around my leg, I gasp crawling back until I m up against the wall sitting up.

Elias walks in and quickly walks over to me unwrapping my leg as Justin walks in "Elias I knew we should've just stayed here now her leg's all messed up" Elias shakes his head "No she moved around just help me would you?" Justin walks over to me "Alright Claire hate to say this but this is going to hurt like fuck"
I shake my head "Then don't do it" His eyes widen "What are you talking about? We need to do this but we were going to get something to help you with the pain but numbnuts here forgot money at home" Justin glares daggers at him and I can't help but stifle a giggle. They but turn to me lost in thought I shake my head "you guys aren't serious are you?" They look to each other sharing a grin before walking over to me Justin straddles me grabbing my arms holding me down to the ground as I try struggling to get away screaming "GET THE HELL OFF ME!!!" Elias grabs my legs and ties my feet together before I feel something cutting across my leg and I scream.

~~~~~~~
Elias' P.O.V

I grab Claire tieing her legs together and holding them down as I grab my dagger slowly starting to cut apart her would cringing at the painful sounding screams she lets out Justin  glares at me "Hurry the hell up" I nod quickly seeing how much blood she is letting out I cut down to her bone and I manage to snap it back into place pulling my hands away not being able to hear Claire anymore "Justin what'sl wrong with her?". He shrugs checking her pulse "good she just passed out"