Chapter 26

Claire's P.O.V

I struggle against the ropes hoping to loosen them and flee before that lunatic gets back, I hear incoming footsteps and I tear up pulling against the ropes seeing Elias walking up clutching tightly to a knife glaring down at me.

I feel my heart pounding in my chest as I hear his rapid angrily panting walking towards me still, this is torture in my mind, I kick at the ground around me hoping and praying for something anything that could help cut these ropes.

A knife swiftly lunches from Elias's standing figure and right into my scarred leg, I cry out screaming in pain tears rolling down my cheek. Elias laughs at my pain as if enjoying bathing in my screams, he swiftly pulls the knife out wiping it off on his pants before he lines up the knife with my stomach pressing lightly.

I kick him my leg goes through him and falls back to the ground the sand and roots starting to tie around my legs keeping them stuck on the ground "LET ME GO!" I scream out before Elias shakes his head and grabs a rock slamming it down onto my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's P.O.V (The guy)

I look around as Claire's screams of pain echo around us, standing up looking at Blake and Justin "Blake can I use your sword?" She pauses before nodding carefully handing me her sword "Just please don't loose it". I nod running into the trees until I hear Elias whispering and a small fire crackling.

Anger surges through me as I see Elias, but something stops me and then I see Claire being held down with sand and the roots of trees. She sits limply on the ground in front of Elias her hair dripping blood and I hear a slice looking at Elias again and I see him cutting Claire's chest open.

I run over "Get the hell off her you monster" I swing but the blade goes right through him. I pause before I look at him laughing standing up looking at me "Do you really think you can hurt a shadow demon?" I swing again and again the blade goes right through him and his once friendly eyes turn into a icy cold glare "So you want to play it that way" I get launched back into a nearby tree easily loosing all my breath.

I gasp catching my breath but when I look around it's pitch black and there's nothing there not even Claire's limp body I tear up "Claire? Claire are you here?" I kneel down before I start crying hitting the ground over and over again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

I groan walking up feeling my head pounding as I slowly sit up only to have someone make me lay back down. I shake my head pushing away from the person sitting up "I'm fine" I hear a scoff "Justin lay your ass down or I'll knock you out" I laugh hearing Blake "Well good morning to you too" She pulls me back down laying down in the sand. I wince as the sun shines onto me I throw a arm over my face blocking out the sun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok yeah I know it's super short but I swear this was a rush job with this chapter.

Anyways my plan is when I get to 300 reads on this book I'll end this book and start up a new book hence starting a series sound like a plan people? So if you really like this book recommend it to your friends so then I can get you all a series and start on a new book.

Feel free to vote and comment, also I would appreciate a shout out if possible but you all know you don't have to, anyways as always until next time.

~Aj