Chapter 4

I toss and turn feeling myself getting burned slowly until I really feel being burned I jolt awake wincing at the bright sun shining down hitting my face and I feel my chapped lips wondering how long I've actually been laying here. I look around not seeing anything besides sand and sometimes the occasional dead bush. I tear up starting to cry not knowing of anything else to do I lay down in the sand being burned once more.

I hear someone off in the distance yelling and I stand up looking for anything besides sand and my vision slowly goes black I start yelling hoping someone will find me before I die.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sit up quickly too quickly as I lay back down not feeling myself being burned I feel around my eyes too sore to open. I hear someone walk in "You should rest it's not going to help to push yourself you'll be alright if you let me take care of you" It's a male voice not sure if I recognize it or not but I lay back down settling in feeling a cold washcloth being pressed against my forehead.

 After a couple hours my eyes are finally able to be opened again so I open them and look around I see no one there but its a small shed with a bed and a shelf filled with cans of god know what.

I sit up and I hang my legs over the side of the bed and then a man walks into the room looking a little surprised "Oh you're up" he sits down in a chair in the corner looking at me confused"What's your name? And mainly how did you end up in the desert?" I shake my head rubbing it " I don't remember but I can tell you I don't remember" He laughs "Well my names Elias" I nod my head standing up but I end up sitting back down rubbing my head " Head trauma's a bitch isn't it?" I glare at him " Ok once I figure out whats going on I'm going to get my life back to normal and hopefully this is all some creepy messed up dream" He shakes his head " Hate to break it to you but you aren't dreaming in fact I'm as real as you can get" I stand back up " Alright lady I have no clue what your name is but you need to sit down" I sit down " My name is Claire" He looks at you "No clue why but that name just doesn't fit you" I lay down "Welcome to my world" He laughs"Well you should get something to eat." I shake my head "I'm not hungry" 

I start to drift off as he goes on and on about absolutely nothing. 

I wake up to him shaking me trying to wake me up " Hey Claire I think some of your friends decided to pay a visit" I sit up looking around " Let's get the hell away from here and find Justin don't ask right now it's not important" I get up Elias hands me a sword and shrugs " Hey it's just in case I'm not saying you're going to have to"

We open the door and slip out running away from the shed when the door slams shut