Chapter 15

Just a quick thing I'm not sure if I should go to 20 Chapters and then end this book and write another one or just keep going with this book. What should I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V

I look around the cave at everyone sleeping I smile but then I see a shadow lingering at the cave entrance which I quickly sit up despite Elias's pleads. I grab a sword which accidentally hits the side of the cave creating a loud banging noise I cringe looking back at the front of the cave. I instantly get scared cause the shadow isn't there anymore and I feel a hand wrap around my shoulder which makes me yelp.

Elias chuckles tiredly "Claire what are you doing it's late" I nod "But I thought I saw something I guess I am tired" He nods helping me lay down again "Night Claire" I smile "Night Elias"

I stare at the ceiling of the cave until a hand clamps over my mouth and a dagger is placed by my throat "Easy now if you make a sound I won't hesitate to kill you just sit up and I'll talk to you where no one will hear us okay?" I nod quickly standing up I immediately wince at the new found pain in my leg. The man lifts me up with ease carrying me outside "Now then" He sets me down "Who are you? Why is my sister with you and mainly why the hell are you hurt?" I jump at all the questions starting to feel a bit dizzy "I am Claire Eastmond your sister must be Blake I presume?"  He nods sitting down beside me "Yeah sorry for what happened in the cave I just thought you people took her" I try to hold back a laugh which I fail laughing out loud.

The man looks at me confused before he hands me a small vile "Here take this I think you need it" I look at the vile tilting my head side to side "Spruce tree sap apparently really good for steadying the mind I take it?" He chuckles "How do you know about that? and yeah it's spruce tree sap collected it myself" He says proudly. I nod "So why do I need this?" He shrugs "Sorry you were looking a little crazy laughing like that" I nod before mumbling "Try being stuck in a desert trying to find your mother" He jumps up "Wait you're looking for your mom?....in the desert? wow and I thought my mom was old" He laughs.

I shake my head "No she's not lost I just.....someone took her and set me in this godforsaken desert" He sits back down "So you mean you've met the Claimers and lived to tell the tale" I glare at him "Does this look like I'm living I got shot I've gotten my leg broken and now I'm just sitting here being laughed at by some guy who held a blade to my throat" He nods "Yeah point taken.... I'm Jack by the way Blake and I are siblings and I'm pretty sure I know where your mom is since we're talking about the Claimer" 

He holds out his hand proudly puffing out his chest ,I roll my eyes "I'm not shaking your hand since for all I know you could've put nightshade on your hand which means that you'd be dead too so never mind I guess I really can trust you" He laughs shaking my hand "You know you're pretty smart for how you look" I blush.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here's a picture of the last character (That's not 100%) ok well I think

Jack

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elias's P.O.V

I wake up suddenly and Claire isn't there, I stand up quickly looking around for her "Claire? Where are you?" I hear soft talking and then people shifting around outside of the cave. I walk to the front of the cave and I see Claire talking to a black haired guy he has this vibe about him that makes my blood boil. I quickly jump down to where Claire and this..... stranger are Claire jumps and I can't help but laugh.

I smile until my smile quickly vanishes when I see the familiar face I clench my fists together "Jack what are you doing here?" He laughs "Elias it's been almost forever since I've seen you and I see you found a well decent blonde chick" Claire punches him, he looks at her surprised "Did your chick just punch me?" I laugh "That's Claire and no she's not my girlfriend I'm helping her and her brother to find their mom" He nods "Yeah she was just talking about that well I'd love to help after all I mean you do have my sister with you guys" I have a flashback before I shake my head "That's why she looked so familiar" He laughs nodding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

I wake up hearing a new voice, I groan sitting up but I'm stopped short by Blake pushing me back down jumping on my back and jumping into the new guys' arms laughing. Do I blush wiping the sand off my face "So Elias who's this? Since you looked pissed at this guy" He nods "Yeah that's Jack, and Jack this is Justin" Elias points to me "This is Rin" He points to Rin "And this is Nick" He points to Nick. Jack laughs "Nice to meet you guys so has this guy blown up yet?" I ruffle Elias' hair. I like this guy already, I laugh "Nope not yet but his fuse is getting shorter and shorter by the second."

He laughs "Justin right?" I nod "Yeah but seriously you call me Justin Bieber and you die" He nods "Ok point taken."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haha wow, I can't believe this is already chapter 15 this is just crazy well I guess that's what happens when you're addicted to writing a book that you wish could actually happen.

Until next chapter 

~Aj