Chapter 13

Claire's P.O.V 

I wake up panting and partly screaming I sit up quickly grabbing my now burning leg "Agh god it hurts!" I wince and Elias comes over looking at my leg "I'm sorry Claire it was the only thing I could think of to save your life" I shake my head "What the hell you couldn't do stitches or something?" he shakes his head clenching and unclenching his fists before walking away kicking Justin waking him up and he walks over to me.

Justin unwraps my leg "We'll take you down to the brook we found come on" He scoops me up and carries me past the guy who attacked me who's now sleeping fitfully but it's still a better sleep then what I had. Justin sets me down beside a brook "I'll let you clean up but if you need me just yell" He walks away and I quickly slide into the brook feeling my leg instantly be free of pain from the nice cold water. I smile washing off my arms and face until I see a flash of red in the trees.

I look around for anything to use as a weapon but to my luck I find nothing, I sigh still looking around for anything or anyone who could be watching me clean myself, sick freak. Finally, the guy shows his face I pause looking at his shark-like teeth, I'd say he's a swimmer but I can't see any water besides the tiny brook I'm sitting in, I look up at him thinking about yelling for Justin "W-what do you want?" I try to say as menacingly as I can but to no avail since he sits down next to me he nods at my leg "May I?" I pause before I nod slightly "Sure go ahead." 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick photo of the new character

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elias' P.O.V

I walk around trying to calm myself down before I do anything I might regret later on I take a breath sitting down by the small brook Justin and I found. I splash water on my face looking around before I head Claire and Justin. I get up thinking about giving them room but Justin walks away I sigh sitting back down seeing a flash I shake my head running my hand through my hair.

I see a flash of red but then I see "Red" walking towards Claire I feel my fists starting to clench together. I shake my head getting up and thinking about sneaking up behind them I sigh "It's pointless" I walk back to the cave and I see Justin in the corner "Hey who's Red down there with her?" He snaps up "Um I've never heard of a guy named Red before" Hood (Guy in the hood if you could've guessed) sits up smiling "You mean Rin?" I glare at him "Who's Rin" the guy sits up "Well judging by how you guys aren't running over to her I'm guessing that you are talking about Rin" I shake my head before running down to Claire and Red, who I guess is named Rin, stands up looking at me swallowing a bit.

If it weren't for how he stood up all scared like, I'd be scared of him, his eyes widen "Look I swear I wasn't doing anything I was just walking by and I saw her sitting by herself and I thought someone just left her since she's harmed." I walk over to Claire "Did he hurt you?" I look at her leg before she pushes me away "I'm fine."

Rin looks at the cave "D-do you have um do you have Nick up in your cave thing?" I glare at him before I stand up he's significantly taller than me but I make up for it in guts since he looks like he's about to cry just seeing anyone besides Claire "I will be back with Justin, you Red you just stay here and don't go anywhere" I pick up Claire before walking off back to the cave until I hear a stick break and Red being hugged I turn around and see a girl hugging Red tightly. She's laughing but pretty soon she pulls away she smiles at me before walking to me "Hi there I'm Blake" I snap up hearing the familiar name and I glance down at her ,she's shorter than me with a purple sword attached to her belt I nod my head at the choice she notices and starts blushing.

I laugh "Well I guess you all can come with to the cave but if you guys turn out to be bad I won't hesitate to kill you alright?" I finish with a smile making both of them look at each other nervously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

I glance over at Hood before turning my attention to the cave entrance seeing Elias leading Red and another girl which I've seen somewhere before. I shake my head standing up but Elias smoothly hands me Claire smiles before taking Red and the girl over to Hood which Red instantly says his name "Nick are you ok?" I laugh I can't help myself but I laugh and they all look at me.

I shrug setting Claire down in the corner walking over to where the others are and Elias turns to me smiling "This is Rin" I points to Red which I guess is named Rin "And this is Blake" I snap up hearing the name and Elias laughs "What's so funny Elias?" he shakes his head "I did the exact same thing"

I untie Nick (Hood) and they all sit next to the fire that Claire is laying by Nick nursing his wound on his leg, Rin watching , and Blake is laying down looking at the ceiling as if she hasn't had a roof over her head for days maybe weeks.

~~~~~~~

And here's Blake (The Girl)

I give credit to Darkwolf1771 please check out her profile

~~~~~~~~~~~

And end of Chapter 13 hope you guys like the new characters.

~Aj