Chapter 24

And yeah I guess when I forget about the books I can be pretty evil,

As you all can guess Elias's P.O.V won't be included anymore sadly enough, :( .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Claire's P.O.V

I feel my lungs burning with smoke as the things deep dark skin touches my bare skin, making me scream out louder, I cough before I hear the faint yells of Blake and I claw at the thing I used to call Elias.

I kick and try punching him his grip doesn't loosen a tiny bit, I wince feeling myself loose my strength, just as soon as I feel it going away it rushes over me knocking me into a unconscious state limply letting the thing hold onto me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Justin's P.O.V

I quickly sit up hearing faint screams rushing into my pounding head, I groan sitting up looking around "Claire? Blake? Elias? Where are you all?" I look around seeing Blake frantically trying to pat out the fire, failing of course, I slowly manage to stand up.

Blake turns around quickly, kicking up sand clouding all around, he walks over running a hand through his hair. I pause stepping back looking around for Claire "Blake where's Claire? And where's Elias? I thought you said she was okay with him" He pauses before holding out a hand signaling for me to sit down as he sits down looking down at his lap ashamed of something.

I shake my head "Blake where's Claire?" I glare at him getting fed up with his silence adding some authority to my voice. He cringes before looking up at me with a forgiving look in his eyes "Elias he isn't Elias anymore," Blake's hands shake as he looks down "The thing took Claire I tried to get to her I even ran into the flames getting myself burned in the process." He holds up his arm, it's charred to a crisp if he's lucky the soot covering it might have taken most of the blow but I'm not very hopeful.

I stand up "Well let's go get her" He shakes his head "We can't" I pause glaring down at him "Why can't we?" He stands up motioning all around us "We're trapped I'm just waiting for the smoke inhalation to kill us" I look around seeing nothing but flames and I run towards one wall of flames hearing Blake "Wait Justin you'll.." I cut him off by screaming loudly as the side of my body makes contact with the flames, "End up getting burned" Blake finishes after I've finished screaming.

My throat aching from the lack of water and the smoke that keeps closing around us on all sides, I cough falling to the ground looking up at the sky giving up all hope of ever getting home and saving Claire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake's back (And yeah it's the girl) :)

I walk towards the forest hearing screams and yelling, seeing nothing but flames and smoke "Blake? Elias? Claire?" I look around before I run into the flames hoping I'm not too late for the group. 

I run straight into what looks like just flames, but suddenly I'm up against a burning wall the front of my entire body burning, I quickly step back screaming looking at my burnt clothes and my bright red skin the flames leaving soot and burnt pieces of skin.

I start shaking until I hear a sickening thud from the other side of the burning wall, I wince before lifting my foot up kicking at the wall only having my leg burnt, I step back screaming falling down onto my butt. Crawling away to a safer distance hearing what sounds like glass breaking and I look at the burning wall and see the flames starting to slowly go away. 

Joy rushes through my until all I can think about is getting Justin, Blake, Elias, and Claire back to their homes safely. I get up running over to the wall looking around for a possible weak spot, I kick the wall again and my foot goes through to the other burning side.

I wince tearing up at the pain screaming out trying to pull my foot back until I feel hands wrapping around my foot pushing it back out. I stumble back limping grabbing my sword rushing to the wall as fast as I can manage while limping.

I connect with the wall hearing a loud crack instantly stepping backwards seeing the whole wall fall over and I see Justin sprawled out  on the ground and I see Blake standing in front of where I hit panting looking at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feel's great to be back, not the school part but you get what I mean......right? Right? RIGHT?

Hahahaha nevermind I'm just too crazy for you people to understand my reasons anyways like always until next time.

~Aj