Chapter 1

*beep beep beep* I roll over in bed sitting up, turning off my alarm looking at the sunrise out the window.

"That is just too pretty." I smile looking to my fat cat Dave (no clue why that's his name but it just fit) he stretches out falling back asleep.

I walk downstairs " Morning Mom" my mom looks at me surprised I laugh " what is it, Mom? You look like I'm a ghost"

She laughs "You didn't come down brushing your hair today which is weird and I normally have to wake you up"

I shake my head grabbing two pieces of toast " Alright I'll see you after school" I grab my keys walking out even though I'm not driving as I see Blake's car pull up and he honks his horn. I shake my head laughing " Dork"

He pops his head out the window "Sorry sweetie I didn't hear that what?" I laugh getting into his car " I said, dork" He shakes his head with a teasing smile on his face "So now you're calling me names that are rude" I push him playfully. We both laugh until he pulls into the school parking lot

I get out grabbing my bag and just as I grab it Blake takes it out of my hands carrying it for me and he hugs me. I smile "You know that you're really clingy" He just smiles " I'll take that as a compliment"

I roll my eyes and we walk inside "So I'll see you after school and maybe at lunch if you aren't too busy signing autographs"

He laughs "I'm never too busy to hang out with you" I smile "Ok we'll see." The bell rings meaning class is starting too I walking to my class setting down my bag and pulling out my math books.

My best friend Chloe sits down next to me "Hey Claire did you hear about the party Adam West is throwing?" I shake my head "No I haven't heard and plus I was planning on hanging out with Blake tonight anyways" She rolls her eyes "You spend way too much time with him don't you think?" I shrug pulling out our assignment for us to work on.

The bell rings ending class and I pack my stuff up walking out into the crowded hallways with a sigh and someone walks up behind me and covers my eyes"Guess who?"  I laugh "Well I;m gonna go out on a limb and say Justin" He laughs uncovering my eyes "So Claire how's Blake need me to kick his ass yet?"

Now you might be wondering who Justin is, he's my somewhat twin brother, of course, he's protective of me and well he doesn't like Blake all that much anyways.

I shake my head checking  my phone " You know that he wouldn't be mean and you wouldn't ever need to punch him all though I think there are days when you need to punch me or I need to punch you" I smile and he shrugs " Well I should get to class see you later Claire"

I walk into science and I get greeted by someone knocking my books out of my hands " Well hello James" He laughs walking away as I pick up my books Blake walks in and helps me pick up my books " James again?" I nod "Just leave him alone alright Blake the last thing you need is a detention the week before your big game" He shakes his head "Fine I won't but only cause you don't want me to but one of these days I am going to kick his ass"

I get up after the bell sounds and James walks up taking my worksheet out of my hands and starts to copy it down. Blake walks over " Hey James I'd give that back if I were you" James laughs and continues his work Blake grabs him by the shoulder and pulls him up "Did you hear me or do you need me to repeat that?" James gets scared and quickly hands me back my worksheet and Blake sets him down and he runs off.

I smile hugging Blake "Thank you" He smiles hugging me back " You I've been wanting to do that for a long time." I roll my eyes "One more class hour left" he grabs my books and starts to carry them for me " you are too sweet" He blushes.