Chapter 21

What to do now? He rushed towards the counter with his cart. As he reached the counter she was once again disappeared in the crowd.

He put all the contents on the counter. Cashier, a girl gave him a bizarre look. A young guy buying groceries!
Albert ignored her. He wanted the billing to be done as soon as possible. He don't have time to waste. He has to find someone so special in the crowd.

Seconds were moving very slow as if time has stopped. He felt the cashier took more than enough time to bill him. As everything is done, he hurried through the exit, hoping to see her outside.

She already had hired a cab. She kept her shopping bags inside the cab and saw him coming. His eyes were affixed on her. She felt a discomfort rising inside her. Its not a look of a normal onlooker. His eyes are saying something else. She could know the variations of her heart beat. What's happening to me? A wave of unexplainable emotions hit the walls of her heart. She knows the meaning of it.

Albert saw her looking at him. He felt a chill. A ray of happiness and hope pounced in his mind. His eyes lit up. Something found after a long search. She is still alone. But he saw an enchantment on her face. She is looking happy. He understood she is filled with emotions.

What is it? Love? Does she also feels the same way as he feels?
That was a tricky question. If yes, she would have been at the beach on either Saturday or Sunday but she was not. Albert came before everyone and left after everyone. He could feel a new transition happening in his life. He tried to mingle with the crowd, only to see her again. The loud noises didn't irritated him.

He was disappointed on both days. He thought he will never see her again. And now, once again, she appeared before him. Some voice inside him said he is going to meet her again. He replied to that voice. Next time I will definitely talk to her.

She didn't even wink her eyes until she lost sight of him.

Oh God, this is not happening. She sighed.

This is only the second meet. Yet those unfathomable sentiments in his eyes were chasing her.
Who is he? She doesn't know. Why can't I stop thinking about him?

His eyes, they have a lot to say. They are already taking over her. Those pair of eyes, she never seen such depth before. She never saw such divine sensation in anyone's eyes.

She could feel her heart melting away. But she can't let it happen. She has much more important things to do. She can't waste time on love. Life is always short and the lost time can't be recovered, yet we intently lose our precious time on nothing.

She is the one who decides her life. She took a deep breath.
She wished not to meet him again.

*****