005- Ramen

~"She's looking for me."~

Genji's POV

"Oh, Miss Believer,"

My head snapped in the direction of (Y/N)'s room.

"My pretty sleeper,"

I stood up from where I was sitting on the couch and I headed in the direction of (Y/N)'s room. I cringed as I heard my loud metal footsteps and I wondered if (Y/N) could hear me. Obviously not because she kept singing.

"Your twisted mind is like snow on the road,"

I slowed down when I heard faint footsteps coming towards me. Immediately I know it was Hanzo and I spun around to face him before he had the chance to jump me.

"What is it that you want, brother?" I asked  impatiently, crossing my arms and tapping my metal foot on the ground.

"I see you are also attracted to (Y/N)'s voice," Hanzo smirked and took a step forward. "She is quite beautiful. It is a shame that she is attracted to someone like you,"

I pushed Hanzo against the wall roughly in anger. "You know nothing Hanzo," I snapped. I wanted to wipe that disgusting smirk off of Hanzo's face.

"I saw the way she looks at you, brother," Hanzo harshly said and pushed me off of him. "But she looks at me the same," He smirked again and walked away leaving me alone in the hallway.

"Your shaking shoulders prove that it's colder,"

I sighed loudly and softly smiled under my mask. 'Hanzo will not claim (Y/N) as his own. I will make sure of it.' I thought and continued my walk to (Y/N)'s room.

~Time Skip~

"(Y/N)?" I asked through the door as I softly knocked. "May I come in?"

I heard her shift nervously and she slid open the door. Her face was a bright tomato red and her eyes were wide.

"H-hi Genji," She stuttered and moved to the side so I could walk inside. I bowed my head in thanks and I walked in. Anime and band posters were scattered on the (f/c) walls. She had selves full of manga and statues and her room smelled of pocky and ramen. And she has a small cherry blossom tree in the corner. (You're not a weeaboo XD)

"Were you eating ramen?" I asked, chuckling as she looked away in embarrassment.

"Y-yeah," she answered and looked at her half-finished bowl. "Would you like some?"

"Please," I answered and she put some in the microwave that she had in her room.

While the ramen cooked, (Y/N) allowed me to look around her room. I went straight to her self full of manga and I recognized some titles immediately. (F/anime), Attack on Titan, Tokyo Ghoul, Sailor Moon and Bleach. I picked up a volume of (F/anime) and pages through.

~Time Skip~

(Y/N) gave me the bowl of ramen then flushed unexpectedly. I tilted my head as she freaked out.

"I-I'm sorry!" She explained quickly. "I didn't know if you could eat or not! This is so embarrassing..." I laughed and set the bowl down on a side table.

"It is fine (Y/N)," I explained and reached behind my head and started to take of my mask. "I will just take off my mask,"

(Y/N)'s eyes glimmered in curiosity as she intently watched me take off the mask. I replaced the bowl with my mask on the side table and looked back at (Y/N). Her face was completely red as she looked at me in wonder.

"You're very handsome," She said in between bites. My face flushed slightly and I cleared my throat.

"Thank you," I responded and then we ate in silence.

When we finished I looked at the clock hanging in her room and excused myself.

"Thank you (Y/N)," I said and walked out, sliding the door shut.

I walked to the kitchen to get a water when I saw Hanzo sitting on the couch cleaning his bow when his looked at me strangely.

"What is it Hanzo?" I sighed looking at him.

"Brother," He asked "Where is your mask?"