025- Halloween

"'Cause a Halloween party's a rad excuse to put your body through mad abuse."

The tile of the medbay was cold against your bare feet as you paced around the room, glancing at your Dad's unconscious figure every so often. "Listen, (Y/N), ya can't keep stressin' yourself out. You're actin' like Hanzo." McCree said and you chuckled at his remark. You really were acting like Hanzo.

"Ha! Whatever Jess. I'm just really worried about him," You replied, touching the bed frame slightly. "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you about Dad sooner." McCree winced slightly, leaning back in his chair.

"'S alright," He said hesitantly. "I get it, I mean, there's been someone that I've been keepin' secret for awhile too-"

"My love, you have been in here for hours," The door slid open to reveal Hanzo, his hair in a messy bun on top of his head. "Come to bed, please." McCree sighed and nodded, grabbing his boyfriend's hand in his own and walking out of the medbay.

You slid down into a chair of to the side and leaned your head back, looking at the ceiling.

"You are acting like my brother,"

"That's what Jesse said," You laughed, turning you head slightly so you could watch Genji, who stood stiffly at the door. "Listen, about our fight-"

"No," Genji interrupted, holding up a hand. "I am the one who should be apologizing. I acted brash and disrespectful. I am sorry."

"It's ok," You smiled before turning your head to look at Reaper. "I forgive you." Your boyfriend visibly relaxed, his shoulders sagging and he let out a breath he didn't know he'd been holding.

"How is he?" He said softly, touching your shoulder slightly. You sighed.

"Same as usual," You put your head in your hands. "Angela said that there was poison in the bullet apparently."

"Dr. Ziegler could probably make Reaper human again," Genji tilted his head.

"No," You said sternly brushing Genji's hand off of your shoulder. "Not without him knowing. He's scared, Genji. I can sense it."

Genji nodded, taking a seat next to you and taking off his mask. "Tell me about your wolf," You cringed before nodding.

"What do you want to know?"

"Everything."

~•~

It was cold out today.

Your hair whipped around in the wind as you rolled pumpkins into the common room. Mei looked at you skeptically, looking up from her book and putting a pencil behind her ear.

"(Y/N)?" She asked, walking over to you. "What on earth are you doing?" You looked up at her with a smile.

"You know how Winston has that gigantic empty space near our rooms?" You said, continuing when she nodded. "Well, I'm going to have a Halloween party in there. Do you wanna help?" Mei nodded frantically and you laughed at her working on the room.

"What are you doing?"

You nearly fell off of the ladder at the sudden sound, catching yourself. It was Hanzo, leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"Oh!" You jumped off of the ladder and leaped towards him, grinning mischievously. "Just decorating for the Halloween party. Want to help?"

"Um, no," Hanzo replied, looking to the side. "I actually have to meet with Jesse-"

"I will call Jesse right now and tell him you're a furry," You threatened playfully, taking your phone. Hanzo cringed, pushing you playfully and chucking nervously.