031- Dove

"I would react badly to the slightest hint of hesitance"

Promises are meant to be kept.

And a certain angel intended to keep his.

He still remembered the fear in your eyes when you saw him in the forest. Perhaps he had gone too far? He shook his head as he put his hands in his pockets and walked across the street. A small boy with a bright green hat talked to a woman in heavy winter clothes on the other side of the street. The angel stared at the pair and sighed.

"Sorath," A voice came from behind the angel. Sorath turned around slowly to face Samael. "Ah," Sorath sighed, giving Samael the best fake smile he could manage. "It's been too long Sam. How has Talon been treating you?"

Samael scowled. "My name is Samuel. And to answer your question, Talon has been treating me well." Sorath watched as a dove landed gracefully on Samael's shoulder. The dove stared down the fallen angel carefully before ruffling her feathers and nuzzling Samael's neck. Samael scratched the doves neck carefully before turning his attention back to Sorath.

"Where is (Y/N)?" He asked impatiently, watching an old woman run towards the mountains. "You can not possibly expect me to know where she is at all times," Sorath muttered angrily.  "The last time I saw Lady (Y/N) was three months ago. Those Shimada's and that cowboy were there as well." Samael clenched his fists when he mentioned the Shimada's but didn't say anything about it.

"Why did you bring me here?" Samael asked slowly, not bothering to hide the bitterness in his voice. Sorath groaned and grabbed Samael's wrist, pulling him towards the mountains. "I told you already, I heard rumors that Lady (Y/N) might be up there!" He stressed, pointing towards the mountains with a skinny finger.

"Then why are we just standing here?!" Samael groaned. "Let's go!"

~•~

"I can't believe I found you," Leah said to you carefully, with a mug in her gloved hands. "I've been looking for years and there was a boy in the village he told me you were in Overwatch and-"

"Mom," You stopped her, resting a hand on her knee. "It's ok, I'm just really happy to see you-" You heard the ringing of your phone and sighed, holding up a finger and putting it to your ear.

"Dad!" You said cheerfully, trying to avoid your mother's eyes. "What's up?"

"He found you, (Y/N)," Gabriel said hastily through the phone. "Samael is in Nepal with-with someone named Sorath. You have to get out of there."

"How?" You asked as your voice cracked. "How did he find me?"

"Sorath," Gabriel said carefully. "He's a fallen angel. Has an angel or someone that has wings talked to you? (Y/N)?"

You handed the phone over to Genji and held your head in your hands. He ran a hand over your back as your mother looked confused and concerned.

"Gabriel, what's happening?" Genji spoke softly into the phone as you put your head on his shoulder.

"Samael is in Nepal. Along with some angel. You need to get (Y/N) out of there as soon as you can." Gabriel said with a sigh.

"Gabriel, (Y/N)'s mother is alive," Genji said, looking at Leah's wrinkled face. "She is in one of the temples with us. What do you want me to do?"

Gabriel grunted from the other side. "Put her on." Genji handed the phone over to Leah and started stoking your hair.

"Who is this?" Leah asked sternly into the phone. "And why did my daughter call you 'dad'?"

"My name is Gabriel. I killed your husband and I tried to kill you. Happy?" Gabriel said impatiently through the phone. "We can talk about this later. I need to make sure my daughter is safe. So if you hand the phone over to Genji..."

"Your daughter?!" Leah screeched into the phone, clenching her pants. "You killed my husband, her father! You brainwashed my daughter into think you were her father?! How dare you?!"

"Leah," Gabriel said, trying to calm her down. "I'm sorry but can we please talk about this later? Someone is trying to hurt (Y/N) and I would like to stop that."

"Mrs. (L/N), you must calm down," Genji said softly, patting your thigh. "Gabriel is only trying to help." Leah turned towards Genji and looked stunned. "Trying to help?! I just got my daughter back and he's trying to take her away!"

Suddenly there was an explosion as Samael and Sorath entered the temple. You stared at Samael for a good minute before he finally said something.

"It's been too long, my dove."

______
Hey guys!
Sorry it took me so long to write this ,, I have a lot of projects that I have to do for school
Also sorry this chapter isn't that good and that it's short :/

Broken Honor (Genji x Reader) [COMPLETED]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें