026- Fear

"While I'm falling apart, while I'm going insane"

Gabriel Reyes wiggled out of your grasp so he could stare you in the eyes. "Listen to me mija," He said sternly, his voice deepening slightly. "They're's something I've been needing to tell you-"

"Gabe!"

The door was thrown open and the hinges creaked in protest. An angry, shirtless Jesse McCree stood on the other side and Hanzo was there next to him, pulling his arm backwards lightly.

"Did someone interrupt you mijo?" Gabriel asked teasingly, tilting his head. McCree growled, tightening his fists.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"  McCree screamed, ripping his arm free of his boyfriend's grasp.

"Jesse," You gripped the bedsheets tightly. "You don't want to do this right now." Hanzo snatched McCree's arm and pulled it backwards roughly.

"She is right love," Hanzo said, gritting his teeth. "This is not the time." McCree looked back at his boyfriend in shock.

"Are ya seriously takin' 'er side right now Darlin'?" Hanzo avoided McCree's gaze, and instead looked behind you fearfully.

"(Y/N)," He hissed, letting go of McCree. "Do not move." You stiffened, and you looked to Gabriel, who seemed too calm.

"Reaper," You mumbled underneath your breath. You turned around slowly, ready to fight the demon.

But there was nothing there.

You whipped around, summoning Yin in a flash. The wolf appeared at your side and you heard Gabriel gasp in fear. "Reaper," Yin barked, as they looked around the room. "Show yourself!"

The demon appeared in the corner of the room, taking the shape of your birth mother. Your eyes widened as a sword appeared above your hand. You looked to Yin, who pounced as soon as you grabbed the weapon.

You watched as Yin snapped their jaws at The Reaper, their eyes glimmering. "(Y/N)!" McCree shouted as he ran to your side. You were frozen, the long forgotten sight of your birth mother implanted into your mind once again. (Y/N) what are you doing?!" Hanzo yelled, and you felt your dad try to get out of the bed.

"Master!" Yin screamed, their eyes widening in fear. The demon charged at you, grinning widely. You held the sword up, and felt a tear roll down your cheek.

"Sleep."

~•~

You peeled open your eyes and stood up, looking around at the darkness that surrounded you.

"Do you know why you're here, (Y/N)?"

The Reaper appeared behind you, taking the form of a deer as it trotted around you. You shook your head, watching the demon's head turn.

"No I️ don't," You said as you crossed your arms in annoyance. "I️ want to go home!" You wailed, stomping your foot on the ground like a little kid. The deer's ears flattened as it shook its head before speaking.

"I️ brought you here so I️ can warn you, child," The deer stooped its trot, snapping at you. "The dove is coming for you, (Y/N) and there is a traitor among you."

"The dove? A traitor? What are you....Samael!" You realized, as you felt a rush of anxiety run through your bones.

"Yes," The Reaper said, changing into a small dove. You shook your head in confusion and shock.

"The traitor, who is-"

"You've always known that he would betray you," The demon explained, its wings flapping rapidly. "You just never wanted to admit it."

"Liar!" You shouted, realizing who it was talking about. "He would never betray us!" The Reaper stopped flapping its wings and transformed himself into the traitor.

"Are you sure about that child?" It spoke in his voice. You took a step back.

This wasn't real.

Or was it?

The traitor walked towards you, pulling an arrow from its quiver and pointing it at you. "It was never his choice anyway," The demon hummed, putting the arrow to your neck. "He is being used." You let out a silent scream as the arrow pieced your throat, the blood staining your skin.

"Wake up."

~•~

You woke up to the sound of McCree lightly tapping your face, and Genji yelling at Gabriel.

"This is all your fault!" Genji shouted, pointing a metallic finger at Gabriel. "If you hadn't trusted Moria this never would have happened!" Your dad stayed silent, as he looked up at the ceiling.

"Hello?" You rasped, trying to sit up from your position on the floor. McCree sighed in relief, pulling you in a tight hug. Genji knelt down to your level, brushing the hair out of your face.

"Koneko," He whispered, caressing your cheek. "Are you alright?" You nodded, pulling yourself out of McCree's grasp, to glare at Hanzo.

"You," You growled, charging at him, with a raised fist. "Traitor!" Your fist met his nose with a loud crack and the eldest Shimada fell to the ground in pain.
"How could you do this to us?!" You screamed, standing over his fallen body. "How could you do this to him?!"

"What are you talking about?!" McCree yelled, running to his boyfriend's side, tending to his bloody nose. You felt Genji wrap his arms around yours, holding you back.

"Koneko?" Genji asked in shock. "What has gotten into you?" You looked back at him with wide eyes.

"Can't you see?!" You yelled, kicking the air. "He's a traitor!" Genji tightened his grip on you, as you fought back. McCree held Hanzo's nose as Hanzo stared at you angrily.

"(Y/N)," Gabriel spoke carefully and you stopped fighting your boyfriend for a moment to listen. "Don't listen to it. Calm down and take a deep breath. It's ok, you can fight it. You've done it before."

Your eyes widened as tears spilled down your cheeks. Your eyes burned and you finally realized what was happening.

You had lost control.

You don't belong here.

You twisted out of Genji's grasp, backing away fearfully. Genji reached out, but you hissed at him. "Don't touch me!" You screamed, a demonic voice overtaking your own. Everyone but Gabriel looked at you in shock. "I️ don't want to hurt you." Genji took a step back as you sobbed, clutching the door handle and twisting it, running out into the night.
—————-
Hahahahahaahah im so mean
There should hopefully be another chapter out this month in time for thanksgiving!!!