011- Waking Up

~"He will never be satisfied."~

~Three days later~

"She's waking up,"

"(Y/N)?"

"K-Koneko!"

You opened your eyes only to be blinded by a bright light. You shut your eyes again and attempted to sit up.

"Sh*t!" You shouted as a wave of pain shot through your fragile body. You let yourself fall flat onto the mattress as you cringed from the pain.

"(Y/N)!" Angela stood at the foot of the bed and looked up from her clipboard. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," You groaned and rolled over to one side. "I'm good." You heard Angela sigh in relief and you felt someone grab your right hand.

"You gave is quite the scare darlin'" A voice, who you recognized as Mcree, said. You only hummed in response before you felt someone else grab your left hand.

"How long was I out?" You asked quietly, silently clucking when you saw Mcree glare at Genji when he touched you.

"Three days," Genji whispered in response. His mask was off and you noticed that his eyes were red and puffy.

"Awwww~" You teased, freeing your hand from Genji's to boop his nose. "Were you worried about me?" Genji's face tightened and his red eyes grew a shade darker.

"(Y/N)," Genji's expression was stern and you knew he was angry. He never calls you by your name unless he is mad. "You have two fractured ribs, a sprained wrist and a concussion. You have self harmed cuts all over your arms and lower legs. Of course I was worried!"

You eyes were filled with fear and suddenly you felt naked. He saw your scars. Your scars. You stared at Genji for the longest time and suddenly started to cry.

"You b*tch," Mcree growled at Genji and he pulled you close to him. You cried in Mcree's chest, clutching his gray shirt that was two sizes to big and listened to the muffled screaming that came from Mcree.

"Onii-Chan," You whimpered quietly and clenched his shirt tighter. "Please stop yelling. It makes me remember..." Hearing your pleading cries, Mcree stopped yelling and Angela took it as her cue to escort Genji and herself out of the room.

"(Y/N), what does it make you remember?" Mcree asked when the door shut quietly and you pulled yourself away from him slightly. 

"W-When Dad killed them, they told me to run. To run as far away as possible and never look back. Run for the hills. But what was I supposed to do? I was only four." You explained slowly stopping every once in a while to figure out what to say next.

"It's funny," Mcree threw his arms around you  and you didn't hesitate to hug back. "That's exactly what my dad said before he died." He said after a while peeling you off of him. "Come on. The others probably want to see ya."
----------------
Uhhhhh sorry it's so short I was having writers block while writing this soooooo..... I hope it satisfies you tho..... lol