018- Young God

"I know you want to go to heaven but you're human tonight."

(Trigger Warning! References to self harm, and suicide!)

Genji's POV

"Where did you say she was again?"

"An abandoned warehouse in Kings Row."

Our jet hovered over London, England and I was starting to get impatient. We planed to land in ten long, heart wrenching minutes.

When we had finally landed in a forest near Kings Row, we were told who had captured (Y/N).

Samael Rodriguez.

He was a squad leader for Blackwatch before he joined Talon and betrayed Overwatch. He was in love with me but I was not in love with him or myself at that time. I do not love him and I never will so long as I live.

Your POV

Samael paced silently, like he has been for the past hour. He gave you your sword back and told you to wait until they came. You cleaned your sword and whispered to the wolf.

"Yin, I don't know what to do," You croaked, not daring to look at Samael. "I don't want to kill Genji, but I fear that Samael will take control of me."

You felt Yin nod and she answered, calmly: "Master (Y/N), you have to trust that I will protect you and your comrades. I made a promise to keep you safe a long time before you were born."

You smiled softly to yourself trying to stay positive. Then you frowned deeply suddenly remembering something you'd rather forget.

"Yin, why didn't you let me die, all those years ago? I know it's not because of the promise you made. Why did you revive me when I slit my wrists and bled to death?"

The wolf was quiet for a while, thinking the question over. You could tell she was remembering how you killed yourself and awoke again just two days later laying on a hospital bed while Sombra, Amé, and your dad hovered over your pale body.

"I-" The distant sound of footsteps cut Yin off. You decided to bring it up again later. Samael laughed menacingly and pulled you up off the ground harshly.

You saw a small group of agents swarm into the warehouse, weapons drawn. You saw Genji, Hanzo, Mercy, McCree, and Jack run towards you in panic.

"I would stay back if I were you," Samael spoke harshly, each word cutting into your scars. "One wrong move and I'll order my dove to kill you all."

"Sam, be reasonable!" Genji shouted, and Samael pointed towards Jack and Genji as an order for you to attack. You didn't have a choice. A beam of black magic stabbed Jack in the stomach and broke Genji's mask.

"If I can't have you no one can," Samael shouted back to Genji. "My dove, kill them."

You stopped and turned around to face your kidnapper. He wore a menacing smile that reached up to his manipulative eyes.

"I-I can't" Your voice came out as a hushed whisper. You lowered your sword an inch as you felt a bloody tear roll down your burned cheek.

"You 'can't'?" Samael cackled, throwing his head back and running his hand through his dirty hair. "My dove, it's hilarious how idiotic you are sometimes."

Your breath hitched as you turned your back to him. You watched as Genji's face turned into a scowl. His mask was broken, thrown to the side carelessly. Mcree and Hanzo stood by his side while Mercy stayed back, healing Jack's wounds.

You sobbed and hung your head. You held out your hand and formed your magic into the shape of a bow and a poison arrow. You drew the bow's string, aimed for Hanzo's heart, and released.

"I'm sorry."
---------------
Heeeeyyy sorry for the long wait. :/ Rehearsals are really time consuming lol. Anyway, it's MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW YAAAAAYY!!! Also before anyone makes any assumptions, Samael is bi ssooooo....