009- An open letter

~"An open letter to the fat, arrogant, national embarrassment known as president John Adams."~

You tried to ignore the cold wind that blew your hair this way and that as you got dressed. You had tried to close your window earlier but it had gotten stuck in the position that you had left it before you joined Overwatch. You hissed quietly when the piercing cold air hit your naked back and you hugged yourself to try to keep warm.

When you were finally dressed in the white hoodie and black leggings you had picked out for yourself, you made your way to the kitchen. Sense it was Sunday and on Saturday's, someone goes to the grocery store to restock the fridge, you assumed the fridge would be stocked. Right?

Wrong.

You groaned loudly and slammed your head on the fridge door in annoyance. No cereal, no oatmeal, no pancake mix and no eggs. You decided to starve yourself until someone restocked the fridge.

"Bonjour (Y/N),"

"Ame!" You shouted as you tackled Widowmaker into a bone crushing hug. You noticed that she froze before awkwardly hugging back. "I've missed you!" You giggled as she ruffled your messy hair.

"Gabriel told me about your eyes last night," Ame said carefully. "Are you alright?" You puffed out your cheeks and crossed your arms in annoyance.

"I'm fine," You grumbled glancing in the direction of where the Overwatch agents were being kept.

"I am assuming someone told you what Hanzo did?" Ame guessed when she noticed your discomfort.

"Yeah," You simply stated, clearly not wanting to say anymore. Ame nodded and left you alone in the kitchen.

~Le Time Skip~

"I want Hanzo and Genji Shimada in my office," You told a guard who was stationed outside of your small office. "Now." The guard nodded and you waited until he turned the corner to walk back inside of the office. You glanced at the letter had just received and growled.

"Here they are ma'am," The guard said when he had returned with a handcuffed Genji and Hanzo. "....Should I...?" The guard questioned whether or not he should leave you alone or not.

"Leave," You demanded and when the door was closed, you sat in the leather chair behind your desk. You chuckled darkly after a moment of eerie silence. You released the brothers from their handcuffs and gave Genji the letter. As Genji and Hanzo read the letter silently you heard Genji's breath quicken.

"The remaining members of the Shimada clan have requested that we hand you two over to them," You said calmly as you paced around the room. "They also made it very clear that if we didn't do what they say, they would declare war against us. Which is stupid because they only have 6,000 troops and we have over 9,000 across the world." You smiled softly to yourself when you saw the fear in the brother's eyes.

"(Y/N) please," Genji pleaded quietly as he stared at the carpeted floor.

"Obviously we wouldn't hand you guys over," You laughed, taking the crumpled letter from Genji's metal hand. "I managed to convince my father that handing you guys over would be a waste of time and energy. So now we are at war with the Shimada clan!" You said in an annoyed tone. "Don't worry," You said trying to reassure them. "Your safe with us."

"Why are you so worried about our safety?" Hanzo carefully said. "I can tell you are still angry with me."

"Oh, don't get me wrong," You chuckled lightly and you felt your eyes flash red for a second. "I'm still p*ssed. But Genji forgives you so it's cool." You giggled at Hanzo's stunned face and looked at Genji. "Anyway," You said as you handcuffed the brothers again. "See you soon." You called the guard to take them back to the cell and sighed silently as you watched them leave.