027- Angel

"Here we go again, I kinda wanna be more than friends"

Samael Rodriguez sat on the operating table idly, petting the dove's feathers tenderly. The bird tilted her head, putting her wing to her beak as her master put his head on his hand.

"Angel," Samael questioned, glancing at the dove. "Do you know where she is?" The bird peeked out from behind her wing carefully.

"Perhaps," She said teasingly. "Of course I️ know where the girl is master." Angel sighed, flying to Samael's shoulder. She whipped her head to the sound of a door opening, and prepared to attack any trespassers.

"Ah, Samael," Moira O'Deorain walked into the room swiftly, her heels clicking on the ground loudly. "You're still here." Samael resisted the urge to roll his eyes.

He did not take the scientist's threats lightly.

"Of course señora," Samael said, petting Angel once more. "Now Angel, you never did tell me where (Y/N) is." The dove looked sheepish, ducking her head slightly.

"(Y/N)?" Moira questioned as she filled a syringe with liquid. "Why are you after my niece, Samael?" Samael's eyes widened.

"She's your niece?!" He asked, raising his voice. Moira hummed as she stuck the syringe into his arm.

"Yes," She answered after a long moment, taking out the syringe. "Though isn't she with the Shimada boy?" Samael gritted his teeth and tightened his fists.

"Yeah," He growled and Moira widened her eyes slightly. "But not for long. She'll be mine."

Moira laughed loudly, her nails tightening around Samael's arm. When she finally calmed down she snatched a scalpel from the table next to the bed and stabbed it into his arm forcefully. "You will never have my niece's hand," Moira growled, digging the scalpel into his arm. Angel glowed as Samael screamed, healing her master the best she could. "As long as I️ am alive you will never be with (Y/N)!"

She pulled the scalpel out of Samael's arm slowly, smiling at his pain. She held the tool above his arm once more, her eyes glimmering in delight. "Is that clear?" Samael nodded furiously, tears streaming down is tan face as he held back a sob. Angel's wings spread open as she charged at Moira. Moira sighed, clenching the bird in her fist tightly.

"Hm," She hummed at the struggling bird, turning her over to look at her back feathers. "You are a beautiful specimen....Samael, is it ok if I️ experiment on her?" Samael let out a loud cry as he tried to get the dove out of Moira's grasp.

"Leave her alone!" He screamed and the bird disappeared, burning into his skin. Samael clutched his bleeding arm, applying pressure to the wound.

"Do you understand that if you hurt my niece in any way, you and your dove will die, correct?" Moira asked once more, snatching Samael's arm. The boy nodded once more and Moira smiled softly as she cleaned the wound. "Do not break my trust boy."

~•~

Your boots hit the ground forcefully as you ran, your breath uneven as you held back the urge to cry.

"(Y/N)!" You heard voices scream your name around you. You looked at your boots fearfully before running to cover. You came across a small cave and crunched down to fit in it, running a shaking hand through your tangled hair.

"Lady (Y/N), It has been a while,"

You lifted your head from your knees as tears ran down your red cheeks. For a moment, everything was silent. A bright light appeared before you as you sobbed, its form changing into an angel. The angel's gigantic jet black wings unfurled from its back slowly.

"Who are you?" You asked fearfully and the angel shook its head, lifting its head and smiling down at you.

"You know who I️ am Lady (Y/N)," It said carefully after a moment. The sound of footsteps came from behind the angel and it turned its head at the sound.

"(Y/N)!" McCree stood behind the angel, his gun pointed at it. "Get the f*ck away from her!" The angel sighed and ran a hand through its short hair. It turned around and started walking towards the vigilante.

"Ryuu-ga, Wa-ga-te-ki-wo, Ku-ra-u!"

"Ryūjin no ken wo kūrae!"

Three glowing dragons flew towards the angel. The dragon's mouths opened widely as the angel stood idly. "You mortals are so impatient," The angel turned around slowly, staring you in the eyes as its face morphed into something sinister.

"I️ will see you soon My Lady."

"Koneko!"

Genji ran towards you as he put his sword away, kneeling at your side. He wrapped his arms around your shaking body tightly, resting his head on your shoulder. "Koneko, are you alright? Who was that? Who-"

"I️ wanna go home." You sobbed, holding him. Genji nodded against your shoulder before picking you up and cradling you in his arms.

"Let's go home."

—————-
If you want to lean about the origin of Samael's name...here's a link: https://www.themystica.com/mystica/articles/s/samael1.html

Also I know this isn't a Thanksgiving chapter but the next one will be a Christmas one so that'll be fun lmao