019- Freedom

"I'll turn it around, wait and see"

(TRIGGER WARNING! References to suicide)

"Hanzo!"

The arrow went through his heart.

Blood swept through Hanzo's clothes and onto the cold concrete floor. You heard McCree scream and the distant sound of Samael's laughter.

"What the f*ck did you do?!" McCree's scream of agony broke you out of your trance.

You fell to your knees and let out a wretched sob. The bow had disappeared and your sword was thrown on the floor.

"It's all your fault, you b*tch!" Samael cackled, lifting your chin roughly to face him. "You should have stayed dead! If you were dead, he would be mine! But no, you had to waltz into his f*cking life and take him from me! But no more, I'll kill you! Because you couldn't manage to kill yourself."

"You're f*cking psychotic!" You screamed as you slapped him and kicked him in the groin. He looked up at you with menacing eyes. His smile turned into a twisted grin as he stood up, walking towards you.

Another tear rolled down your cheek.

"You can't run forever, my dove."

You looked desperately towards Genji, who motioned you towards him. You nodded at him, understanding.

You ran towards Genji, turning around for only a second to create a barrier between Samael and the agents.

"Sh*t!" You said, avoiding Genji and moving towards Hanzo's crippled body. You pushed McCree out of the way as you took the arrow out of Hanzo's body. "He should be fine now. I think." You said fearfully. "The poison only lasts as long as the arrow is in his body."

"(Y/N), what the hell," Genji whispered, and you jumped on top of him, kissing him passionately. "I missed you so damn much." He said between breaths.

Someone cleared their throat behind you and you crawled off of Genji and helped him up off the ground.

"So how the hell are we gonna beat this guy?" McCree asked, avoiding your gaze. You smirked and looked at Genji's flushed face.

"Babe, I love you but I need you to cheat on me for a bit," You said casually, looking him in the eyes. "Just kiss him for a bit so we can kill him or something."

Genji looked baffled and you giggled softly. "You want me to make out with the man who kidnapped you and tortured you for a whole month?!" He raised his voice and put his hands on your shoulders.

"Isn't that what I just said?" You asked, shrugging him off. Genji mumbled something in Japanese and walked out of the barrier with his hands up.

"Sam," You heard Genji say huskily and you held back a laugh. "I've been lying to myself all this time. I think I love you." Genji added sarcastically.

"R-Really?" Samael squealed in delight and ran into Genji's arms, kissing him. You saw Genji reluctantly kiss back and saw Sam shove his tongue down Genji's throat.

This time, you had to hold a hand over your mouth to suppress your giggles.

"Genji, I freaking love you!" Samael said, before grouping Genji's ass. You practically boiled with anger as your laughter died out.

You ran out of the barrier despite the desperate shouts of your teammates. Sam broke the kiss and looked at you.

"Ok, I was fine with the kissing but grabbing my boyfriend's ass is another thing. Only I'm allowed to do that! Genji move."

Genji moved out of the way fearfully as you raised your hand at Samael, who backed away fearfully.

"オオカミが私の敵を食べる!"

A large white wolf appeared out of your hand in a mixture of black and white magic. Its jaw opened, despite Samael's screams, and the wolf bit down on his body.

You gave your boyfriend a quick kiss before grabbing his katana and swiftly walked towards Sam.

"F.....*ck.....y...ou!" Samael managed coughing up blood as you held the katana up to his throat. The wolf had returned to its normal size, sitting by your side.

"Yeah, no thanks." You chuckled, slicing his head off.

"Mi hija!"

You whipped around to see your dad running towards you before wrapping his arms around you, Sombra and Amé following soon after.

"Ow." You wiggled out of their grasp and laughed. Reaper patted your head, and you giggled as he ruffled your hair.

"Don't scare me like that ever again." He said sternly before crossing his arms. You weren't surprised that he wore his mask and armor instead of his casual clothes though. Nobody in Overwatch knew who he really was, as far as you know.

"I wouldn't dream of it dad."

Genji moved towards you, with a frown plastered on his face. The wolf circled around him and started to bark until Genji shooed them away.

You handed Genji's katana back to him and he put it in its sheath before kissing you passionately not minding Reaper's presence.

"Ahem," Reaper cleared his throat and Genji pulled away in embarrassment. "You take care of her, Genji." You swore you felt your eyes twinkle as your boyfriend blushed.

"Babe, you're the first boy my dad hasn't driven away!" You squealed as you jumped into his arms.

"Agh,"

You whipped around and saw Hanzo, awake, sitting up with the help of McCree. You and Genji ran towards him, holding hands.

"I feel like sh*t." Hanzo croaked and McCree teared up, hugging him.

"Thank god you're ok!" Mercy said hugging you for a spilt second before running back to support Jack.

"Oh," You said, awkwardly looking at the ground. "Sorry Jack." He looked back and snorted in response.

"Koneko," Genji said, and you redirected your attention towards him. "Let's go home."
------------
This chapter's a bit longer than most ^_^ I hope you enjoyed it! The next few chapters will have some fluff, so hopefully that satisfies everyone 😅

R.I.P Samael ;-;