029- Christmas

Note: There is mild sexual content in this chapter :3 (it's just some heavy kissing)

"O Christmas tree, o Christmas tree, how lovely are thy branches"

Genji Shimada's metal toes clicked against the floor as he paced around your bedroom, his arms crossed as he mumbled things in Japanese. You groaned as you sat up, stretching your back before leaving the comfort of your bed.

"¿Qué?" You groaned, putting a hand to your head and feeling the bandages around it. "¿Qué pasó?" Genji stumbled towards you, grabbing your shoulders and gently, pressing you back down against the bed.

"Shh," Genji whispered, his eyes sad and scared. "It's ok." Your eyes looked around rapidly, confused and scared.

"¿Donde estoy?" You tried, struggling to sit up against the cyborg's hands.

"Jesse!" Genji screamed into the hallway, as he pressed you down as carefully as he could. Heavy footsteps entered the room, as you struggled, your confusion concerning Genji.

"What's wrong?!" McCree yelled, running into the room, Hanzo close behind him. "What the hell?"

"¿Quién?" You asked fearfully as your elbows pressed up against the pillow. "¿Donde estoy?" You asked once again, more confidently.

"Estás en tu habitación," McCree hummed thoughtfully, tying to figure out why you weren't speaking English. "¿por qué no hablas inglés?" You blinked before bringing your palm to your head and smacking it, causing Genji to jump in alarm.

"I don't know!" You groaned as a piece of hair fell into your face. "How long have I been out?" McCree glanced over at Hanzo, who glanced at Genji.

"You have been out for one week," Hanzo sighed, crossing his arms over his chest. You looked up at the oldest Shimada and furrowed your eyebrows.

"Can I speak to Hanzo," You asked sternly, clenching one fist underneath the bedsheets. "Alone." McCree and Genji turned to look at each other and nodded hesitantly.

"So," You said after Genji and McCree left. "I know that you're in the Clan again." Hanzo's eyes widened as he gripped something in his pocket. "Are you going to kill me, Hanzo? Do you think that if you killed me, McCree would still love you? How about Genji?"

Hanzo's hand left his pocket and went limp on his side. "No," He scowled, his right hand reaching up to brush a strand of hair out of his face. "What do you know about the Clan?"

"The Reaper sent me a vision," You said thoughtfully as Hanzo sat at the edge of the bed. "A vision of you and a man fighting. You told him that you returned and he called you "Lord Hanzo." Hanzo sighed as he ran a hand over his face.

"(Y/N)," He said, turning his head to meet your eyes. "I am not your enemy. I can not tell you the main reason I have returned to the Clan but I need you to know that I am trying to protect you. As well as Genji and Jesse. You can not tell anyone about this!"

You nodded, you had been in this position before. "I won't," You reassured him, putting your hand over his. "Promise." He relaxed, smiling and pulling his hand away, walking over to the door to let Genji and McCree back in.

~•~

"Merry Christmas, Genji," You whispered, pressing your half-naked body against the metal. The figure next to you groaned as he shifted, facing you.

"Merry Christmas, Koneko," Genji's scarred lips met yours in a lazy kiss as he pulled you to his chest. His hand started to move up your shirt before you swatted it away, climbing on top of him. You pressed your forehead to his and smiled. Genji kissed you again, slipping his tongue into your mouth, making you whimper. "Shhh, we wouldn't want to wake the others." He whispered into the kiss, low and husky.

"We shouldn't be doing this at all," You groaned, pulling away from the kiss and laying on Genji's chest. "It's Christmas, we don't want to make the others wait for us." You felt a cold hand run through your hair, working out a knot.

"You're right," He agreed, resting his hand on your head. "Later." You nodded against his hand before getting up and taking off your shirt. You felt Genji's hands wrap around your stomach.

"Later, my love," You giggled, resting your head on his shoulder. His hands glided up to your shoulders, gripping them softly as he rubbed them. You sighed in pleasure, feeling the knots leave your shoulders. "You're good with your hands, Genji." You said teasingly and the hands on your shoulders stopped.

"You're making it difficult for me to wait," Genji growled, kissing your neck passionately. You shushed him.

"Patience, my dear," You whispered heavily, pulling away from your lover. "I'm going to get dressed. Behave." You added cheekily.

~•~

"You two took forever!" Hana shouted, running to you with a brightly wrapped present. "What took so long?"

Genji tensed at your side, making you laugh. "Genji was distracting me," You grinned, taking the present and thanking the girl before joining the others.

"Merry Christmas!" You said grabbing the sea of presents in Genji's arms and giving them to who they belong to. Genji sighed, stretching his arms in relief. McCree got up from his position on the floor and hugged you, his strange sweater rubbing against your own.

"Merry Christmas Sis," He said, returning to his spot next to Hanzo. You pulled your boyfriend along, taking an empty spot next to the couple. "Here ya go," McCree said, handing a medium sized gift to you. "It's from me an' Han."

You unwrapped the ribbon and tore it open. You took out a bottle of Château d'Yquem, wrapped in a ribbon. "Aw thanks guys!" You said, showing off the bottle to Genji. Genji nodded, and thanked McCree and Hanzo before gesturing to the gift at your side. "Here you go!" You said, handing the gift to the couple. McCree thanked you before handing to gift over to Hanzo.

~•~

"O, Christmas tree. O Christmas tree," Hana sang as she wrapped garland around your body. You smacked her arm playfully as she sang. The garland tightened around you and you looked up to see Hana's cheeky grin.

"Oh, hardy har," You said mockingly, wiggling out of the garland and standing up. You heard a loud thump behind you as you wiggled out of the decoration. You turned around nervously, anticipating the worst.

Instead, Genji kneeled behind you, holding a ring between his metal fingers. "(Y/N), Koneko, My Love," He stuttered, not quite finding the right words. "We have been dating for a long time and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. So what I guess I'm asking is, will you marry me?" You held your hands over your mouth as you nodded, tears steaming down your face.

"Yes."

——————
Merry (early) Christmas!!!

Is that a proposal I see??????????? 😂😂😂