017- Normal

"I can't save us"

Genji's POV

It had been a month since she went missing. In that time, Reaper, Sombra and Widowmaker had joined forces with Overwatch to help find (Y/N).

I haven't come out of my room in weeks.

Hanzo had tried to lure me out of my room numerous times. I stayed silent every time. I didn't want them to hear how broken I sounded. I didn't deserve her.

"Genji!"

It was Hanzo. I stood up and walked towards the door, knowing that I couldn't hide myself any longer. I opened the door with a sigh and saw an excited Hanzo on the other side.

"They found her!"

I quickly grabbed my swords silently and bolted out the door.

'Koneko, I'm coming for you'

Your POV

~one hour earlier~

Your face was burnt and your dignity was destroyed. You didn't feel anything anymore.

You were his and he was yours. Now and forever.

He had practically brain washed you, filling your brain with lies. Your sanity was barely holding on by a thread and the thread was slowly becoming undone. Samael never left your side, fearing that you would try to escape.

He had found Genji's location a week ago, forcing you to be with him. You only wanted to save Genji, right? Or did you want to save yourself? You honestly didn't know anymore.

You had tried to fight back once. It only ended in you getting beaten and unconscious.

"You ungrateful little slut!" He had screamed at you when you begged to be set free. Then, he proceeded to beat you until you lied unconscious on the floor. You didn't want this. You never did.

You never got to live the normal lives everyone else lived. You were born into an organization that did more harm than good, had your parents killed in front of you and was adopted by the killer.

"My dove," Samael's voice was dark and edgy, piercing into your delicate skin as he spoke. "They have come for you"

"Who's come for me?" You asked, confused. You thought that Samael was the only other person in the world. You've been in this cellar your entire life, right?

"Very, very bad people, my dove," Samael responded, smirking to himself. "You must kill them."

"Anything for you, my love."